~♡~ I Do... ~♡~ Jay X Nya

Scenario~ find out!

Requested by?~ me!

Relationship~ fiancès/Almost Married

Notes?~  sad. Very sad. Bring tissues. Also, THIS WAS NOT ORIGINALLY WRITTEN BY ME. IT WAS WRITTEN BY EEVEE ON A DISCORD SEVER, I ASKED HER IRL IF I COULD POST IT, SHE SAID YES. DON'T APPLAUD ME FOR THIS, APPLAUD EEVEE.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jay clutched her, refusing to accept what was happening as the tears streamed down his face.

It was all going perfect.. He was marrying the girl of his dreams, Nya. The church chapel was gorgeously decorated. Eevee, Cyra, Freya, Starla, and Ashlynn were her bridesmaids. Of course, Kai, Zane, Cole, and Lloyd were his best men. Skylor, Harumi, and Pixal stood beside them. Star was the flower girl, simply because she wanted to be.

Everything was beautiful, but, nothing compared to how beautiful Nya looked as Kai walked her down the aisle. As Jay glanced at her, he felt himself in awe of her. He'd always thought Nya was the most beautiful person he'd ever met, but now, he was certain her beauty was that of an Angel.

From the classic white, lace, short sleeved dress that had some light blue detailing, to her veil that comfortably fit over her beautiful short ebony black hair, there wasn't a thing in the world more beautiful. Jay hadn't a doubt about that.

Kai released his sister's hand, trying not to cry, though he shed a tear. No longer was Nya only Kai's. Now Kai had passed his responsibility of his sister's safety onto Jay, and Jay was going to protect her forever. Til' death do they part.

Ed, Edna, Sensei Wu & Garmadon, Mistskè, as well as Misako all sat in the front, considered as family.

The preacher began to speak, "Jay Walker, do you take Nya Smith as your wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" The preacher recited, looking at the husband to be. "I do." Jay said without hesitation, looking directly at Nya with a loving look.

The perched turned to Nya. "Nya Smith, do you take Jay Walker to be your husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" He repeated to her.

Just as Nya was about to answer, one of her bridesmaids, Eevee, shouted out, after hearing a gun load. "LOOK OUT!" Eevee screamed, though she was far too late. A chorus of gasps ran church as panic aroused. Many people ran, others screamed. Nya's bridesmaids and Jay's groomsmen ran to Nya's side, all of them crying as well as the people in the first row and Star.

Freya quickly called an ambulance, trying not cry too much, so she could be understandable. By now, Starla, Rose, and Ashlynn were in tears, the guys trying not to cry while hugging them. Zane was trying to calm down Eevee, who was having an emotional break down and a panic attack. Cyra stood still, eyes wide, tears freely flowing she had no words for what had happened. Cole embraced her and she accepted it.

Jay clutched Nya, "No, no, no, no no! Y-you.. You don't die on me Nya.. You can't... I need you.. I won't let you die, the ambulance will be here, just hang on.. Please.." Jay whispered to her, pulling her to his chest as he cried.

"Jay..." She whispered. "I do.."

-------------------------------------------------------------

This is just sad...

Word count~ 532