~♡~Don't Be Scared~♡~ Jay X Mimi

Scenario~ Once again, rolling with the flow. Though it is based around Mimi's fear of dogs.

Requested by~ blackNblue_dragon

NOTES~ MIMI DOESN'T BELONG TO ME! IF YOU REALLY LIKE DOGS THEN YOU MIGHT BE SOMEWHAT OFFENDED HERE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person POV

It was Mimi's birthday and Jay had a surprise for her! Unfortunately Mimi had never told them her fear of dogs... Until this point.

Mimi's POV

I was excited! Today was my birthday! I'm turning fifteen! Zane had made a gorgeous double layered chocolate lava cake for me! It was filled with liquid chocolate sauce, had inedible roses on it, and powdered sugar on the top it looked so good! And it was made by Zane so, of course it was gonna taste even better!

It was already time to open my gifts, since the cake had to cool down a bit. I started opening them and was amazed by what I had been gifted.

There was a small circular locket from Nya, a new Gi from Sensei Wu, then my brother Cole got me a really cute dragon plushie which I absolutely adore! Kai got me some hair products which he obviously got help from Nya on getting, then Zane got me a cookbook with different recipes for really neat sweets. Among all the gifts I didn't see one from Jay, in fact I hadn't seen Jay in quite sometime.

Did he forget my birthday? I sighed... Of course, my crush had forgotten. I mean, why would he remember?

All of a sudden Jay came busting into the room. "Mimi! Follow me!" Jay exclaimed, panting a little. I nodded "okay...?" I said confused but got up and followed him anyways.

He lead me outside and that's when I saw it. A small little cream colored doghouse with a red roof. I knew what was inside the doghouse and was terrified.

A small little dog poked it's head out and barked. I was paralyzed in fear. A light brown, black, and white cocker spaniel and Dalmatian mix puppy was standing before me. (Image above!)

I shrieked as it walked over to me, it's small tongue hangi– oh my overlord! Look at it's fangs! It could kill someone, and by someone I mean me! I instantly hid behind Jay, fearing for my life.

Jay looked confused "Mims? Are you okay?" Jay asked looking back at my terrified stance. I violently shook my head "F-furry, evil, tiny, scary m-monster!" I managed to squeak out in fear.

"You mean Loki? She's harmless! She's just a puppy. See?" Jay picked her up and brought her close to me "Harmless!" And that's when I lost it. 'Loki' licked me, making me scream Cole's name.

Cole came running at the speed of sound and hugged my terrified body. "Shhh, it's okay Mimi, calm down. Jay! Get that thing away from her!" Cole scowled hugging me closely as tears slipped from my black eyes.

Jay set the small creature down and looked upset that he caused me to have such fear. Cole brought me back inside the monastery.

Jay's POV

Mimi is scared of dogs? Well, if Cole's not afraid of dragons anymore I'll help her learn to love dogs!

I looked down at little Loki who whimpered, upset Mimi didn't like her. I sighed. "It's okay, she'll learn to like you!" I said encouragingly. I probably looked like an idiot talking to a dog, but I didn't care.

Now, I'll find a way to get Mimi to like dogs.... But how? Oh wait, I've got it!

Mimi's POV

It was time for cake and I was just trying to forget about what happened. It wasn't entirely Jay's fault, I never told them I was afraid of dogs. I looked at the gorgeous cake Zane made and felt my mouth watering. It looked so good!

It was time for me to blow out the candles, in which I did. Cole, playfully punched my arm fifteen times. It hurt a little but I laughed it off. Everyone sang happy birthday to me which was really sweet even if Kai and Cole were horrid singers.

The cake tasted and looked amazing! The chocolaty flavors were so vivid and divine I think my taste buds exploded, then again, it was made by Zane so, I'm not necessarily surprised by how amazing it was.

I yawned feeling my energy draining from me. I was tired so I decided to call it a night and go to sleep.

I fell sound asleep almost instantly. I felt something get on the bed and lay beside my feet. I groggily opened my eyes to see the dog Jay got. I was too frozen emotionally to say or move.

The dog looked up and stood up walking towards me. I was screaming on the inside but nothing came out. I couldn't find the way to scream, I was that terrified. But the dog, she walked over, sniffed me, then licked my cheek.

I gently moved my hand upward to where she licked and placed my hand there. Surprisingly, I wasn't in pain. The dog didn't try to kill me! I was extremely shocked. I was still utterly scared of it and backed away as far as possible.

Somehow, the dog understood I didn't want to be near her and walked to the opposite end of the bed.

I was kinda shocked but my sleepiness got the better of me and I passed out. I awoke as my alarm went off. I quickly turned it off and hopped out of bed, I looked around for the small puppy but didn't see it. I kept looking around my room and noticed it asleep, in front of the door, by my shoes.

I smiled a little. The dog didn't seem that bad.... It slowly raised it's head up and looked at me. As soon as it noticed my smile, it's tail wagged. Did she want to be my friend?

I was questioning why I was afraid of her. She seemed fairly nice but then again, I've always been scared of them. She seemed to notice me stop smiling and her tail stopped wagging.

I quickly dashed out of my room, fearing staying in there with the dog any longer.

I slipped on a coat and some shoes then headed out the door for a morning jog. Along my jog I heard something in the alleyway and my curiosity got the better of me.

I cautiously walked into the dark alley. "Hello?" I called out looking around. Then a pair of glowing eyes I was all to familiar with came into view.

"Hello" Pythor sneered, slithering towards me. I backed away until my back hit the wall. At this point I had been to frightened to use my element then a flash of blue and a small figure came into view.

It was Jay and the dog, Loki? Loki started barking and growling at Pythor while Jay ran over to me. "Mimi?! Are you okay?" Jay asked me, he seemed worried.

I nodded and hugged him tightly. I broke from the hug and looked at Pythor in anger.  I summoned the power of dragons and several wispy images of dragons appeared. The all roared and shot different elements at him. The aqua blue and maroon one shot water, the red one shot fire, the black one shot earth, the white one shot ice, the green one shot energy balls, the electric blue one shot lightning, and the lavender one shot a Blizzard of petals.

Pythor shrieked and slithered away after being blasted by my dragon element.

I breathed heavily, that took a lot of energy. Loki looked at me in concern and whimpered, rubbing her soft fur against my legs.

I looked at Jay uneasy and he just smiled. "Don't be scared. She won't harm you, see?" Jay demonstrated by rubbing her and her tail wagged a little.

Jay grabbed by hand and made me stroke the dog's fur. She didn't hurt me, her tail wagging more. I softly smiled. Maybe dogs aren't so bad? Well, Loki at least. Other dogs, not so much...

"I'm sorry for making you upset yesterday. If I had known you were scared of dogs I–" I cut him off. "Jay, it's fine. Really, I-i like her. Only her though, I'm still a little scared but... If you like her, I like her. Because I like you." I admitted. Jay was speechless for a second before he spoke; "I like you too."

--------------------------------------------------------

Word count~ 1,383

Bam! Two OneShots in one day! Next is another request so that'll be up tomorrow!

✌️ Brianne~ Peace!