~♡~Just A Dream~♡~ Jay X Reader

Scenario~ eh, I'm just rolling with the flow. Find out while reading XD

Requested by~ blackNblue_dragon

NOTES~ Sad, very sad ;-; I cried while writing it :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

Another day, another dream. I may seem crazy but, everyday is another dream but the thing is...

Everything that happens in my dreams happens in reality. Some dreams are good! While others... Are living nightmares....

I laid down in my bed and closed my eyes, falling into deep slumber. When I opened my eyes I knew I was in dream world because I was in my room. I heard yelling from downstairs and slowly opened my door and crept downstairs. I poked my head into the kitchen slightly to see my parents arguing and yelling.

A welter of tears filled my eyes and rolled down my cheeks in a river-like cascade. I ran up into my room and tried my hardest to wake myself up but with no avail. I sighed but then, the scene in front of me changed entirely.

It was school. My school. I looked around and there were students filling the halls, class must have just ended. A poster caught my eye. It was a prom poster, the date was exactly a week from now. I continued looking and noticed one particular student. Well, tomorrow is gonna suck because there is my bully, Angela. Angela walked over to me. "Hey, dork." Angela in her dumb annoying high pitched voice.

I rolled my eyes, ignoring her. She growled and kicked me in the back of my knee, knocking me over. I looked up at her and whimpered softly.

Just as she was about to hit me I tightly closed my eyes, expecting impact. But it never came. I opened up and looked up in confusion. That's when I saw him. My hero was a guy with brownish-orange hair and shocking blue eyes. He had a plain white shirt on and a blue jacket with two white stripes on the end. Some casual grey jeans and black sneakers. He was taller than me but appeared around my age.

He had caught Angela's fist and stopped the impact. Angela looked shocked to saw the least, nobody EVER stood up to Angela. She scoffed and walked away with a huff, the tap of her heels against the ground. I looked up at my hero in surprise "w-who are you?..." I asked. He looked at me, his once angry expression softened into a smile.

"Jay. Jay Walker, pleasure to meet you...?" The male said. I smiled a little "Y/N, Y/N L/N." I introduced myself. He grinned more and held his hand out for me to take, I took his hand, still smiling softly.

Then the scene changed again, I was in my room, with my mom dresses scattered everywhere. I looked at the calendar beside me, my eyes widening in pure shock. It was the day prom was scheduled for! I looked over at my mom who was holding a dress.(image above)

"What about this one, Y/N?" My mom asked. I stared amazed at the dress I nodded quickly. If this was gonna happen in real life I would LOVE to wear this dress. My mom handed the dress to me and told me to get ready, which I did.

After I finished getting dressed the doorbell rang. I ran downstairs, eager to see who I was going to prom with. I opened the door to reveal the one and only. Jay Walker.

I was going to prom with the person who saved me from Angela. I had to admit, Jay looked very charming and dapper. He had a charming blue tux on and his once messy hair groomed back. He handed me a light blue corsage. "You look... Stunning!" Jay exclaimed, looking at me in marvel.