~♡~More Than Friends~♡~ Lloyd X Terra

Scenario~ Rolling with the flow again. Though, I think it's based off the song above ↑ here's a quick idea I'm basing it on; Terra and Lloyd are friends but Terra wants to be something more. Lloyd is currently dating a girl named Alia but they break up. Terra comforts Lloyd you get the gist.

AU?~ yep! High School AU

Requested by~ flying_lemon_cat

Relationship~ crushes/dating... It's complicated...

NOTES~ Terra DOESN'T belong to me! She belongs to flying_lemon_cat, ~*~ means flashback, ~°~ means Timeskip. Sorry for the long wait!!

Edit: This is the last OC x Cannon Character I'll be doing, I've been getting too many of those. The only people allowed to request those type of oneshots are my squad. Sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Terra's POV

To think, just last year, Alia was in this position, now I'm the one he loves. Alia broke his heart, and I mended it. I closed my eyes drifting off to sleep, thinking of the events leading up to this, with a cute blonde haired male cuddling me.

~*~

I yawned waking up to my alarm. I stretched and quickly got dressed into my school uniform. Maybe Lloyd was there? Even if he was Alia is probably there as well...

I brushed my hair and slipped on my shoes as my brother, Cole, stayed fast asleep. I could hear dad trying to wake him up. I really didn't wanna get caught up in that...

~°~

I noticed a familiar lock of blonde hair in the distance. As I started to approach him quickly a girl with plump ruby red lips, naturally ginger wavy hair, striking peridot colored eyes, a few freckles here and there, and a royal blue and pastel orange cheer leading outfit on approaches him first. It was Alia. Lloyd's perfect girlfriend.

I growled and muttered a curse under my breath. Alia was the most popular girl in Ninjago High. Her dad was mayor of Ninjago, after all. Alia was very clingy, snobby, flirtatious, and cold. But around adults and Lloyd she was a whole other person. She was a lot more caring, still clingy but she said she just 'couldn't bear to be without her Lloyd-e-kins', she pretended to be polite and acted a bit like a crybaby, as if she was just super sensitive to, and I mean, to EVERYTHING. Which wasn't the case at all.

I growled under my breath at Alia. Lloyd turned around and noticed me, I instantly stop growing. "Hey Lloyd..." I mumbled.

Lloyd grinned and waved at me, "Terra! Hey, c'mon over here! Walk with Alia and me, you two have met, right?" Lloyd said. Alia nodded and sweetly smiled, "yup! Terra is your FRIEND. Her and you are ONLY FRIENDS. That's all you'll EVER be! Because having FRIENDS is nice. Because FRIENDS are a good thing to have around, right Terra? You are Lloyd's very BEST FRIEND, right?" Alia said. She said it in a such a horribly sweet tone so Lloyd wouldn't know she was trying to upset me.

And it worked. I couldn't take it, I sprinted off in tears, crying. I hated Alia with a burning passion. She was such a female dog! No offense to dogs, I like them.