~♡~Troublemakers~♡~ Child!Lloyd X Child!Reader

Yup! Yo gurl brianne back with another horrible OneShot!

Scenario~ you, yes you, are Jay Walker's little innocent 11 year old sister. You are practically the definition of a pure cinnamon bun. Your a good two shoes but what happens when you meet the baddest kid you've ever seen? The troublemaker: Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon.

Requested by~ moi

Relationship~ crushes!

NOTES: you have the element of storms. You are 11 and Lloyd is 12

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

Two months ago big bro, Jay finally let me stay with him at the bounty! I was excited. Everyone there was super duper nice too. Well, almost everyone. I've been here two months and this one boy, Lloyd Garmadon still puzzled me. He was strange but in a good way. He was really troublesome and wouldn't listen to anyone except sensei Wu. I really wanted to talk to him since he was around my age but... He wouldn't talk to me...

His mysterious aura made me want to know him more and I eventually started observing what he did. Then one day...

Jay, Nya, Kai, Zane, and sensei Wu all had to go somewhere and left Cole in charge of Lloyd and I. Now Cole, he may be nice and funny but... He's not a good babysitter! He played video games the entire time and I swear to you I saw the 'food' he made move!

So after and hour he fell asleep leaving me alone with Lloyd. The person whom I had developed a crush on. Not that he even knew I existed. Someone tapped me on the shoulder. "Hi."

I immediately knew who it was. Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon. "H-hi..." I squeaked timidly. "Wanna have some fun?" He asked me with a cheeky as heck grin. "W-what kind o-of f-fun?" I asked warily.

He grabbed my arm and dragged me into the room he was staying in. It was... Really green. The blankets, bed sheets, one of the pillows, curtains, and the rug in front of the door were all different shades and hues of green. There was a small box on a desk in the corner of the room.

Lloyd walked over to the box and opened it receiving different prank materials. "This kinda fun!" Lloyd said with his signature evil laugh. "B-but pranks make the others m-mad..." I said.

Lloyd chuckled. "Lighten up Y/N! It'll be fun, trust me! You don't have to be such a goody-two-shoes! I know underneath all the good girl there's a bad girl under there! So show me how evil of a prank you can do!" Lloyd said. "Unless... You don't want to spend time with me..." Lloyd mumbled. He honestly looked upset.

That made me upset. So I decided to be reckless for once! "Okay, I'll do a prank!" I said. Lloyd looked up at me grinning widely.

I looked in the prank box and saw tons of things. Magnets, shaving cream, sleeping pills, hair dye, food coloring, string, feathers, a empty bottle if Kai's hair gel, tooth paste tubes, gorilla glue, glitter, glitter glue, and more! I'm honestly not surprised...

I looked at the shaving cream and smirked. If Cole was asleep this was a perfect opportunity Lloyd and I looked at each other with the same dastardly idea.

Shaving cream + feather + sleeping Cole = one EPIC prank!

I grabbed the shaving cream while Lloyd got a feather from the box. We snucked into the living room where Cole was a hand flopping down off the couch.

Lloyd held his hand still with one hand while I squirted a heavy amount of shaving cream in a large dollop shape onto his hand. Then with his free hand, Lloyd took a white dove feather and tucked Cole's nose. We dived back behind a chair as Cole snacked himself with his hand that was covered in multiple thick layers of shaving cream.

Lloyd and I snickered and ran off back into his room. "T-that was fun!" I said excitedly. "I know! See? Told ya!" Lloyd snickered. "Let's do some more!" I say with a immense amount of enthusiasm. Lloyd nodded quickly and we dashed for his prank supplies.

I wanna prank Kai next! I looked through the different materials and a certain three things caught my attention. Tooth paste, green hair dye, and the empty bottle of Kai's hair gel.

Lloyd and I looked at each other maliciously, having the same idea. I opened the empty bottle and put some tooth paste in it. "Okay, only three drops of the hair dye" I told Lloyd.

He nodded and went to put the vibrant lime green hair dye in the bottle but he squeezed the bottle too hard...

The green hair dye was half way empty! "Uhh whoops?" Lloyd said. "Kai's hair is gonna be greener than your room!" I exclaimed then bursted out into laughter at the thought, Lloyd joined my laughter.

I snuck into Kai's room and replaced his hair gel with the bottle of tooth paste and green hair dye Lloyd and I conjured up a few moments ago. We were so dead but I didn't care! I got to spend time with my crush and get to have fun!

"Who's next?" Lloyd asked me. "Frosty. Definitely." I replied. He nodded and we retreated back into his room. I rummaged through the prank materials until something caught my eye. Sleeping pills.

I smirked knowing a plan but it would have to wait until they got back. "Zane's will have to wait until they get back. Let's prepare Jay's" I said and he nodded. I looked in it again and saw some sparkly pink and gold glitter. I kept lookin and saw some string and glitter glue. I had the perfect plan.

I ran into Jay's room and Lloyd watched me curiously. I basically trip wired his entire room. I hung a bucket above the door frame and filled it with glitter, next I hooked a string in front of the door to the bucket do it could activate, afterwards a found different pictures of himself and scribbled mustaches and monocles on them with the glitter glue, finally I used the remainder of the glitter glue and spread it all over the floor and poured glitter over it, creating a huge glittery mess.

Lloyd looked shocked and amazed "Y/N that... THAT AS AWESOME!" Lloyd said. I blushed a deep red and looked away.

Lloyd grabbed my arm and dragged me into his room. "Okay, okay, so I normally don't share my candy and comics... But I wanna share then with you! Because your fun!" Lloyd said. That made me blush even more but I nodded. He handed me some candy and we sat down on his bed reading action comics! It was fun!

Then we started watching some movies I remember we were watching 101 Dalmatians and I fell asleep.

Lloyd's POV

I looked over to see Y/N sleeping on my shoulder and man, was that cute. My crush, whom I had just spent the entire day with was asleep, on my shoulder I blushed and continued watching the movie, eventually falling asleep myself.

Y/N's POV

I woke up hearing a lot of yelling, then I remembered Lloyd and I pranked the ninjas! Wait, THE ZANE PRANK!

I shook Lloyd awake. "Lloyd! We have to prank Zane!!" I said. He quickly nodded and we jumped up, I grabbed the sleeping pills at we snuck into the kitchen. I put about four pills in the food and we ran out of the kitchen at the speed of sound.

Jay walked up to us and he didn't look happy - he was also covered in glitter - we laughed. "Listen, kid, I don't know what you did to my sister but I don't like it!" Jay complained obviously talking about my bad girl streak.

I giggled and took Lloyd's hand, running into his room and locked the door. "Listen, Y/N, I'm sorry for getting you in trouble..." Lloyd said. "Don't be! I had fun!" I said and he looked up and smiled. Then he did something I would NEVER forget.

He walked over the me and kissed my cheek. "Well, let's do this more often then."

--------------------------------------------------------

Gah! Such fluffy cuteness! This was so cute! Anyway don't forget to leave suggestions!

Word count: 1,315

✌️ brianne~ peace!