RISE.

***

nobody

Many years ago, long after creation, a man fell in love with a woman.

He pursued her with a plethora of gifts, and she received every single one with indebtedness.

They soon shared a powerful bond that nobody ever thought could be broken and became man and wife. They lived happily on a planet inhabited solely by the both of them until one day there was a great storm of purple, and in its eye: a baby girl.

The couple approached the baby after the storm had passed and were confused, but after begging her husband, it was decided that they would take the baby and raise her as their own.

As time passed, the girl- now named Varyti- grew up with beautiful silver-white hair and fascinating purple eyes. She was loved dearly by the couple she believed to be her parents, and everyone was happy.

Unfortunately, nothing lasts forever, and the family's happiness came to an end shortly after they had moved to a different planet named Titan.

The woman had become smitten with another and courted him in secret, cheating on her husband.

Alas, he found out and was seeing red. The woman he loved, with another!

In his rage, he made a deal with an evil force, changing his human appearance for an alien one along with gaining immortality and abilities beyond compare, and began to destroy everything that the woman loved, starting with her paramour, Wade.

He killed mercilessly in his rampage and had nearly eradicated the whole planet, due to his newfound powers.

He was only stopped when his daughter came to him and managed to overpower his fury. By then, word had spread of the man that had nearly demolished a planet- earning him the title of "The Mad Titan."

His lover was gone.

His humanity was gone.

He was gone.

He was something else now.

"Father, what now?" Varyti asked Thanos curious as to what would happen from here on out. Surely people would be looking for him, and would most likely be coming after her as well.

The Mad Titan stayed silent before a wicked smile was set on his face, "Come, my daughter! I will bathe the starways in blood."

Warily, Varyti followed. "And what about me? What am I to do?"

"You will take your place in all of this, and you will take what is yours with fire and blood."