ULTRON.

***

loki

          "What did she say to you?" My older brother asked me, while Sif and The Warriors Three stood outside ready to take me to Odin for more questioning.

"Who? The girl?" I asked, closing my eyes and rubbing my head.

"Who else, Loki?" Thor sighed and laid back in his chair.

"She has a name you know!" I heard Sif exclaim from outside the room.

"Were you listening in on us, Sif?" I asked, chuckling.

"You're the God of Mischief, Lo. I did it out of reason." She began, "But anyway, her name is Khaleesi. Father is The Mad Titan Thanos."

"And her mother?" Thor asked.

"Unknown... Although, when Thanos was first heard of, it
was said he nearly destroyed a planet for her." Sif explained. "Or maybe it was because of her? I'm not so sure anymore. Point is, she's unheard of."

Khaleesi... where have I heard her name before? Why did she help me? Why did she let us escape? I've only seen a fraction of her capabilities, abilities and... she could have destroyed us all, Hel, maybe even Thor if she wanted. It was almost clear to me that she had a good heart, so why didn't she leave?

A guard suddenly approached Sif and The Warriors Three- I could hear the armor- and stated that Odin demanded my presence, and in chains again. How lovely.

I went out into the hall and allowed for the guards to put me in the restraints, then I was escorted by them along with Thor to see Odin.

"I really don't see what all the fuss is about." I snickered.

Odin rested two fingers on his temples, "Do you not truly feel the gravity of your crimes?" He sighed. "Wherever you go, there is more ruin and death."

"I went down to Earth to rule the people as a benevolent god. Just like you." I said, explaining my motives.

"We are not gods. We are born, we live, we die, just as humans do."

I moved my head to the side and shrugged, "Give or take five thousand years."

"Yes, all this because Loki desires a throne." He laughed dryly.

"It is my birthright!"

"YOUR BIRTHRIGHT, WAS TO DIE... as a child, cast out onto a frozen rock. If I had not taken you in, you would not be here now, to hate me." Odin looked truly angry and exhausted, but I could care less. I knew what was rightfully mine, and sooner or later, I was going to get it.

Soon.

TWO YEARS LATER

varyti

"Hey, Seline! Seline wait up!" My best friend, James calls out. I stop in my tracks and turn around, and playfully roll my eyes at the sight of him running just to catch up to me.

"Oh my God, are you alright? Why didn't you just text me?" I tell him, as he bends down to catch his breath.

"I called you!" He pants, then finally stands up when he regains his breath.