EXECUTION.

***

varyti

Twenty-Five years.

25 years old.

13 years since the day my father became infamously known as The Mad Titan.

10 years since the day I had become infamously known as The Enchantress, Khaleesi and Titan's daughter. Chose any name, they all sound good to me.

I know I should not be proud of who I am, of what I have done. But I cannot help it, as I was raised under a man more evil and sinister than I.

However, what my father has done has little importance here.

"Varyti, your father requests your appearance at the execution in two minutes." One of my servants had informed me, and I dismissed her by shutting the doors with my mind- one of the many abilities I possess.

I looked at myself in the mirror above my vanity and fixed one of the braids in my hair. Satisfied with how I looked, I opened the doors and navigated myself through the halls of my father's castle and made my way to the courtyard, where my father usually holds his executions.

When I got there, I took into account the many people gathered around and recognize a couple faces, but none that truly surprised me. Until I saw a man that I would soon come to know.

I rested my eyes on the unfamiliar, yet attractive, man until he moved out of sight. I decided to brush it off, though. There would be no idea worse than for me to court someone.

In this mindset, I walked over to my father, who was sitting on his throne and greeted him with a small bow.

"Father." I smiled sarcastically and took my place next to him on my own throne. Mine, of course, is smaller than his.

"You're late." He said, face emotionless. He continued to face forward as if trying not to acknowledge my presence.

"My deepest apologies. I got... sidetracked."

"You know better than to stray when called, Varyti." He said my name like it left a sour taste in his mouth when doing so.

I rolled my eyes at him, "It won't happen again, father."

"No, it won't."

I silently cursed my mother, wherever she may be, for his behavior.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, The Mad Titan, Thanos!" A voice off to the side announced, and my father's title immediately called everyone to shut up and pay all their attention to him.

All except one...

"Today I present the trial of Loki of Asgard," Father announced. I cannot even comprehend why he bothers deeming this a trial when the accused die every time. Just call it what it is for gods' sake; an execution!

As soon as I heard "Asgard," I wondered where I recognized it, as well as the name Loki.

Immediately, a man with long raven hair and pale skin was brought in front of my father and I. When he looked up, he was obviously tired and in pain- he also looked like he had a heat stroke of some kind? His skin had suddenly given off flashes of blue as well as red eyes and it hit me. This man was a frost giant!