Chapter 2 - Unique

Iris' POV
P.T. 's apartment was just big enough for us 5. I now work at shipping company with P.T. I was getting a drink when our boss dismissed us early. I watch P.T. talk to him and stopped. We all packed and head out. P.T. stopped with me when we got to our apartment.
"Got a gift for Caroline?" I ask
"Don't remind me" P.T. complains sarcastically
We take a deep breath and open the door. No one is home so we assume that there on the roof. I race P.T. up to the top. I win and he says it's because I'm younger. We watch the two little girls play.
"You're home early" Charity point out getting my attention. Before I can say anything P.T. says quickly
"Yeah, and until further notice" giving her a sheet that the boss gave him.
"I'm sure they'll be other jobs" she says trying to lighten up the mood
"DADDY!!!!!" I hear two girls scream.
"Did you get the present?" Caroline asks
"What present?" P.T. asks
"My birthday present" Caroline says
"Yeah yeah I did" P.T. responses I raise my eyes at that.
P.T. grabs a tin, candle and a lighter. When he finishes we are all amazed. Lights swirl around us. Caroline starts singing the song I heard P.T. and Charity singing.
Every night I lie in bed the brightest colours fill my head a million dreams are keeping me awake.
Helen joins in.
I think of  what the world can be a vision of the one I see a million dreams is all it's gonna take.
I end with P.T.
A million dreams for the world we're gonna make
" girls I have an idea" P.T. says with a grin.

"Where are we going P.T.?" I ask
"You'll see" he says
We stand outside a large building with the words 'Barnum Museum'
"Are you serious?" Charity asked
"Yep"
After a tour we hand out flyers to visit the museum but that didn't work out.
Instead P.T. had another crazy idea to make it a entertainment place with unique people like me. Of coarse I didn't say yes at first but I had to help out. First we visit a Bloke called Charles, he is a small person for 24. Then we put up some flyers wanting unique people. Someone suggested a laundry place and thats where we met Lettie. Lettie was indeed unique. She had a beard which was quite spectacular.We went through loads of people who were unique and all were welcome. And that is when the first show happened.