Chapter 6 - Jenny Lind

After I heal after the incident with the thugs. P.T is reading out Mr. Bennett's POV of the show and it's disgusting. P.T asks Phillip if he has a opinion on this, and well this came out totally different.
""The master of the Household, has it in the command of the Queen... To invite Mr. Phineas Barnum and his theatrical
troop to a reception at Buckingham Palace."
everyone is all excited about going to see the queen. I am not really fussed about it. I could sense Phillips eyes on me.
"What?" I ask kind of aggressively
he shrugs noticing my tone of voice. I sigh knowing it was a little over the top.
"Sorry" i mutter turning around
"Look, I will do the show for you guys, but can you please think about being in the show?" He says with plead in his voice.
I smirk, " okay ............ nope not doing it"
He lets out a frustrated sigh and walks away. I can see the amusement in Anne's eyes.
Time to go meet the queen
—————————
We are in costume, well they are. Which I have no idea why.
"Why are they in costume again?" I ask P.T. quietly.
"They are the entertainment" P.T. answers in the same voice.
" okay, I just can't see you in your costume" I mumble.
"Your Majesty, Mr Phineas T Barnum and his...Oddities from America." A man introduces
"Your Majesty,may I present Mr Barnum." Phillip introduces
"The honour is mine. I have heard of your little colonel from my friends in America" the queen says looking at Charles with wide eyes.
"Your smaller than I imagined"
"It's general and your not exactly reaching the top of the shelve yourself'' Charles blurted
I tried to keep the laughter in, but then the queen started to laugh. Which lead everyone else to laughter even though they probably didn't know what was funny.
Hours past when another guest came and caught Phillip's eyes and winked?
I follow Phillip who was being pushed by P.T.
"Where are you going?" Phillip asked P.T.
"I'm following you so you can introduce me to that lady" P.T. says
"Miss Lind. My name is Phillip Carlyle. And this extraordinary gentleman next to me..." Phillip starts
" Phineas Taylor Barnum" P.T. finishes
I roll my eyes. P.T. sees this and chuckles. Catching a look from Jenny of disgust I go talk to Anne. So far even though I haven't actually met her I hat- sorry, dislike Jenny Lind.