Chapter Two

(M/N) returned home in exhaustion. What a terrible day. Just like all the others...(M/N)'s mother gave him a warm smile and hugged him tight. "How was your day sweetie?" Her voice was gentle. (M/N) put on his fake smile "it was wonderful! My friends were so happy to see me and I got the highest marks in my class! Everyone clapped for me."

(M/N)'s mom's smile widened. Nodding, she set the food down on the table and kissed his forehead. He sat down and started to eat. "I'm so proud to have such a bright boy like you." (M/N) teared up at this but quickly wiped his tears away. "A-aw shucks mom." He smiled once again and continued to eat. If only she knew the truth..

the door busted open and (M/N)'s father came in. "Dear! (M/N) told me that he got the highest marks in his class. And his whole class even clapped for him." She informed with a huge smile. He snickered. "Of really? And you actually believed this pathetic excuse of a son?" A laugh escaped his lips.

(M/N)'s heart sunk. He knew it wasn't true..he knew he lied..but his father didn't have to say it like that. She stood up and walked over to the male. "Can't you just appreciate him for once in your Godforsaken life!? He doesn't deserve the type of verbal abuse you put him through everyday!" She shouted at him.

He gritted his teeth and grabbed her by the hair, " you bitch! You dare raise your voice against me!?" He barked and threw her into the glass coffee table. "Mom!" (M/N) rushed over to her only to be thrown back into a wall by his father. "Go upstairs honey." She weakly spoke, clutching her bloody wrist. "B-but-" "go to your fucking room you retard!" His father yelled as he tightly grabbed the female's bleeding wrist.

(M/N) clenched his fists. "No." ..."what did you say?" His fathers expression was priceless. Almost like when a person finds out the front door is open and he doesn't have to jump over the gate.