Chapter 8

Kitty stared down from the top of the roof. There was no sound of bones cracking, no sound of blood splattering, no gasps or screams, neither was their a body. He just..disappeared.

"Mng..." (M/N) groaned and rubbed his eyes. His head hurt and his wrists stung. His deep blue eyes shot open. "W-what..?" Confusion ran over his mind as he started to make out his surroundings.

He was in a room. Tucked in a soft and comfortable black sheeted bed. The walls of the room were painted ash grey, a large black wardrobe was placed on the side of the king sized bed he was in. A writing desk with only a feather and an ink pot resided at the corner of the room.

This only made (M/N) more confused. Wasn't he about to die? Was he in heaven or hell? Two doors were present in the room. One was probably for the bathroom which was on the side of the wardrobe while the other was open and led to a dim lit hall.

"I see you've awakened child."

A dark and tall creature entered the room. (M/N) screamed And fell out of the bed with a thud. The tall creature made a surprised sound. "Calm down boy, calm down." He flinched covering the sides of his face which was supposedly the place where his ears were supposed to be.

"Y-y-y-you're! You're!" (M/N) struggled to find the word to express himself. The well dressed-creature took slow and steady steps towards him. He kneeled down on one knee and held (M/N) by his chin softly. The nails that clawed at (M/N)'s window were now wrapped around his chin in a gentle manner.

"I'm not going to hurt you. Calm yourself." His voice echoed throughout the large room, somehow calming the frightened boy down to an extent. "W-what are you..." (M/N) slowly lifted his hand and caressed the creatures cheek.

It was ice cold.

A loud yell interrupted them. "Sleennddyy!!" A blond boy entered the room and hid behind the tall male creature. "You gotta eat yo greens benneh!" Another horrifying thing entered the room. It's hair were jet black and the condition of his face made (M/N) speechless. We're those slits on his cheeks!?

"Jeffrey! Stop this idiocy at once!" The tall one stood up and pulled the others ear. The little blonde boy glanced at (M/N) and smiled. I gulped. His eyes..his eyes were bleeding. "Slendy, who's this?" The little blond boy pulled at the creature's coat.

'Slendy' dropped the black haired teen and gave a steady sigh,"this is (M/N), be nice to him. He's a little shaky so don't freak him out too much."