Chapter 13

"(M/N)...?" Her voice was barely audible. She was beyond terrified. I dropped the shard and turned around, making a run for it. "(M/N)! Wait!" She called out my name. But the horrifying realization and uncontrollable tears blocked her voice from reaching me.

What have I done now..!? I can't go home, I can't go to kitty, I can't even go school everyone saw me! I changed my direction unintentionally speeding up and running into a deep dark forest. My breathing got louder and louder as my legs started to give up on me.

A gasp escaped my lips when my foot suddenly encountered an outgrown tree root, causing me to stumble no fall into the wet soil. I flinched and clutched onto the newly formed slit on my ankle,

"Godamnit!!!" It hurt, it hurt so bad! I was lost in the darkness, my mind was all muddled up. God why? Why did this have to happen to me..? What did I do wrong..!? My vision started to blur as I felt my eyes getting heavy. I distorted figure came before me and kneeled down, then everything blacked out.

I woke up to a cozy feeling. It felt like...home..like I was in my bed..it made me want to stay that way forever but..I knew I had to open my eyes to the harsh reality that awaited me sooner or later.

"(M/N) wake up...open your eyes child..." slender's voice echoed, making me flinch. It wasn't too loud, it didn't disturb me either, it kinda..soothed me.

I soon fluttered my eyes open, and the first person they landed on was a worried slenderman. Although his face was featureless, I could feel vibes of concern radiating out of him. His icy cold fingers slid across my cheek caressing it.

"You passed out my dude." Jeffery popped out from my side, scaring the living daylights out of me. "I know.." my voice was so raspy.. Ben was at the edge of the bed, looking at me with worry in his eyes. "What happened (M/N)..?" He asked me a question that I didn't have the answer to. Or maybe I didn't want to answer it?

I sighed turning my head, not wanting to look at either of them. "(M/N) look at me," slender wrapped his fingers around my chin, making me face him. I looked at him, trying to control the tears that were forming at the corners of my eyes. Why? Why am I even crying? What gives me the right to cry?

"I saw what happened, and I want you to know I don't blame you for anything. I'm proud of you." He spoke, wiping the newly formed tears in my eyes, proud of me? Why? Proud of me for killing someone? It's wrong to get praised for what I did...it's so very wrong...so why am I feeling encouraged...to do more?