Chapter 7

(M/N)'s pov

The door suddenly opened after an hour and I stumbled out. All of them stared down at me and all I could think About was kitty.."w-where is she!?" I stood and yelled. They cackled and mocked me. "Go check on the roof Romeo." I ran past them and up the stairs which led to the roof. I kicked the door open and searched for my childhood friend in panic.

"(M/N)..h-here.." a broken voice spoke up behind my back. I turned around and gasped in disbelief. "K-kitty..?"

Her shirt was tattered, skirt was torn, a mixture of tears and mascara dripped down her cheeks. She shook violently while hugging her legs to her chest.

I ran over to the weeping female and quickly wrapped my jacket around her shoulders. I shut my eyes and looked away when I saw the absurd amount of body fluids on the floor. Disgusting. Utterly disgusting indeed.

"What did they do kitty? How far did they go!?" My panic took over me before sense of reason could. She bit her finger and hid her eyes from me. "T-they...they went...too far...what's left to s-say anymore...?" She struggled to find the words.

Clutching onto my jacket, she cried wetting the fabric. My heart sunk to the deepest depths on insanity. My mind went blank. I felt something that..I had never felt before.

I involuntarily stood up and started to step back.

This is all my fault. My mom, my dad, my friend. I'm to blame for all this. I'm misfortune!

"(M/N) what are y-you doing? S-stop moving." She tried to stand up but fell back down in pain. "Don't you see kitty!? This is all my fault! Everything that's happened to you! To my mom! It's all because of me! I'm a bad luck charm!" She shook her head and made a hurtful expression. "(M/N) we can t-talk about this, but y-you gotta stop m-moving backwards."

I didn't believe her! Not one bit. I don't believe anyone anymore. Everyone's been lying to me, no one tells the truth! I'm the fucking problem! Me! me! me!! I felt the ground beneath me end as my body stumbled backwards. This is it.

"(M/N)!!!"