Chapter 10

"What's all the ruckus about?" Slender had entered the mansion a long time ago. "Slendy! He still thinks he's dreaming!" jeff laughed aloud at my confusion.

The tall creature walked forth to the teen and bonked him on the head. "You have no right to make fun of him for that. Do not forget, we are all here for different reasons." His deep voice echoed throughout the halls of the mansion. Everyone looked down.

"I..I'm still having trouble understanding what's going on." The tall creature leaned down and bought his featureless face close to mine. "Eeep!" A yelp escaped my lips. He's C-close.

"(M/N) listen to me very carefully. This is not a dream, you're wide awake. These children around you are the ones who have gone through a living hell, somewhat like you but worse. It be best if you thought about it and embraced the situation." A sweat drop rolled down my face.

"This...isn't a dream?" I asked once again.

He shook his head in disapproval of my statement and placed his abnormally long yet slender fingers onto my head. I sat there firm and it took all my might not to freak out. I didn't want to show him that I was scared.

Those fingers slid down to my chin gripping it firmly. "I know you're brave (M/N), and that's why I'm going to make sure everyone else knows that too. I'm going to change you and you're going to love it." His featureless face somehow appeared to reveal a sharp toothy grin which sent shivers down my spine.

He without warning, covered my eyes with his hand. "Go to sleep (M/N). And wake up with a new desire." The world slowly started to spin and fade before my eyes, "w-wait, slender-"