Disguise Part 1🤔🤔

Someones pov~~

I am ready to go.

I am confident that everything will go well.

It has to or else my cover will be ruined.

But the worst part is I have to smile... Which isn't my thing.

"Hey, Hyejin... Wait! " someone is coming towards me... Wait...

Hyejin that's my current name so that has to be me.
I took a deep breath
Act natural.

It is Jeon Rose...real Hyejin's I mean right now my best friend

SMILE SWEETIE OR YOU WILL BE DOOMED 💥💥💥💥

"Hey... Rose... What's up?" I brightly smile, a little too wide.

Rose's face is full curiosity.

Did I overdo it ??

"You ok ?" Rose asked and put her hand on my forehead just in case I have a fever or not.

Crap!!!!! Don't stand still... do something... Quick!!

"Yah... I am fine" I replied.
"If you say so... let's go. The class is about to start" Rose grabbed my hand and started walking.

Hyejin... You finally found some real friends not bad.

Classes were ok...I stay as quiet as possible so that I won't blow my cover.

It's lunchtime. Me, Rose and Jacky took our lunch and sat in our...I mean their usual place in the cafeteria

Both Rose and Jacky were eating but I just couldn't concentrate on my food. I look around more than once to catch a side of a certain person and wala~~~
There he is.

Kim Seokjin.

"Take your eyes away from him before other girls snatch it away from you" the voice catches me off guard.
Or should I say I broke my focus from that certain person.

It is Jacky who was eating his melon bun in a relaxed mood.

Well, he is right... I heard the rumours about his popularity... And because of that... That eye snatch incident could take place in a few seconds if Jacky didn't do his job which was breaking my concentration.

The rage of the death glare of the girls in the cafeteria is something I can't explain through words.

"Like I said before you sure know how to make a scene" Rose took a bite of her coco bun "even in your dreams," she said while chewing it

That one makes me chuckle

Looks like you already parade your true colour. Ji Hyejin.

Lunch was going to be over for a while, so I decided to take a walk... I am new here... So I need a tour.

I leave the cafeteria

It's so fresh.

I stretch myself...I was sitting for a very long time.

As I was stretching I noticed a group of boys with another school's uniform cornering a guy from our school. ... I can't see that guy's face...it is covered with, round specs and mask.

Looks like they are bullying that guy.

Well, it wasn't my business to deal with. But because right now I am not me... And as much I know Hyejin... She will definitely stop those boys.

Just great.

"Yah!!! Stop that right now" I yelled at them as I walked closer to them.

They all stopped and looked at me.