Bullied

"What!!!!"

No one's pov~~~

"Who is Jun?" Eunjung asked.
"How did you make Jin fall for you eonni!? " Hyejin threw her question.

"Answer mine," Eunjung said. She lost her patience. Jin confessed his lost feelings to her and her sister haf fallen in love with someone and she didn't know it.

"Well, he is in our class.. But you don't know him... He always wears a mask and hat" Hyejin said nervously.

"Mask......? Ahh" Eunjung said while clapping her hands once lightly.
"I remembered when I first came to the school as you.. I saved a masked guy... From being bullied by some other school students" after saying that her facial expression changed.

"But that guy is a complete asshohle!!" Eunjung said while making a fist

'Well, that was him no doubt' Hyejin sweat dropped while thinking.

"How can you be in love with him? " Eunjung had a worried look in her eyes.

"Yah! He may be rude from outside... But he is a nice guy from inside" Hyejin tried her best in defense.

"He knows about your feelings?" Eunjung raised her one side eyebrow.

That question hit Hyejin very hard. Suddenly insecurity covered her face.

"No... I didn't tell him yet" Hyejin's voice slowly faded away.

'what if he does not like me... The way I do... Ahhhh why I have to fall in love with a cold-hearted person ' Hyejin's thought took her to somewhere deep.

Suddenly she feels Eunjung's hand moving in front of her eyes, snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Relax... Even if he says no to your feelings.... Don't be sad" Eunjung said while holding her cheek. "You are my strong sister"

Hyejin nodded her head lightly while smiling.

"Now answer mine!" Hyejin demanded.

"I will answer but on Monday" Eunjung replied.

"What! ... No.... that's not fair" Hyejin pouted in frustration.

"You are such a child" Eunjung poked Hyejin's forehead while smiling.

[A/N: this all happened on Saturday]

On Monday, in front of the school 🍃🍃🍃

Hyejin's pov~~

"Are you going to give me an answer? Or not? " I asked her that more than once since the time she said she will tell me today.

"You are really annoying!!" she replied while clenching her teeth.

Yep she is really pissed off 😅😅

"I told you I will tell at the end of the day... For goodness have some patience!!" she said and left.

"You know how good I am!! in holding patience," I said in a sarcastic tone to my self.

Well, I had my problems to deal with it... Besides that one more thing worrying me since Saturday.

Bullying is forbidden in our school...plus according to noona they were from another school.

But the most important thing was why didn't Jun complain anything about it yet?

I took my phone from my bag and start searching for contact.