Mixfeelings!

Guys I am damn done with it

Guys I am damn done with it..... Anyway, one thing good happened.

My reads get up which mean a lot to me

My reads get up which mean a lot to me..... sammygaga thank you for voting my every chapter.... This makes me very happy.. And excited to continue my story.

Let's go ❣️❣️❣️

Jin's head was on my neck and he was sleeping in peace. I was holding him tight. My chin was on top of his head, resting. My head wasn't working that time. I just wanted to hold him like that forever.

"Hyejin nuna... What are you doing?" someone spoke from behind.

Unfortunately, I couldn't turn to see because of Jin.

But by the sound, I guess it was Jimin's.

"I was looking for you two... J-hope Hyung was worrying for you because you were taking way too much time to return." Jimin came in front of me.

"What happened..." he observes the situation" Did Jin-Hyung drink way too much? and passed out? ".

I nodded.

"Fine, I am telling the others, "Jimin said while dailing number on his phone." It's my first time seeing Jin Hyung that much drunk "

After a few minutes later RM, J-hope and sleepy Jungkook took Jin to their room's bed.

" Ahh, guys can I ask a favor from you all?" I hesitated to ask.

"Sure noona," they all said together.
"III-f po-ssi-ble can I stay here in this room for tonight..? " I asked slowly.

"Sure," RM said while others nodded.

They don't have any problem !!

"well if noona is staying here then I am going to sleep in Noona's bed," Jimin said.

Ofc he won't let any other member sleep with his little girl in the same room.

"Then I am going to the bigger room with you two," RM said, looking at J-hope and Jungkook who were staying with V in four people's bedroom.