Disguise Part 2🤔🤔

"and...for tomorrow I will be you".

Yep, those were my two conditions.

We are in our bedroom now.

"Huh! But why!" Hyejin looked kinda upset.

"Well, you see if I will be in disguise then you will be safe........from bullies if I cause any trouble," I said.

Well unlike my "twin sister" I don't have the sweet kind of behaviour. People from my previous school always called me chilly power.

Who cares about that.!

"You were fine...... But after that rejection in elementary school, you changed a lot...... You went abroad for 1 year .. Leaving me all alone because of that" boy".. I wanna beat that guy " Hyejin pouted.

I know you won't.

" I am sorry..... I should not have done that... I acted selfishly... But I knew you will be fine by yourself.. Afterall you are my twin sister". I pat her head making her smile.

Yes, you got that right... I and Hyejin are twin sisters. Identical twins to be more specific. Beside fraction of seconds of age difference..... We both were same. Always smile together, cheerful personality.

But one day when I was in my elementary school I had fallen in love with a boy... And he... Was...

Kim Seokjin.

"I like your smile" he once said that and soon..... We became good friends

But.....

It was a fool of me that I end up confessing him.....

But he replied "I am not the one with whom you are supposed to fall in love with" with his cold eyes and walked away.
After that day. I stopped going to my school.

I cried a lot. My personality changed in a day..... Moody... Arguing... Way too much attitude.

Mom and dad became worried and took the decision of sending me away so that I could study. I did tell Hyejin about this but never mentioned the name.

"eonni?" Hye-jin's voice snapped me out from my flashback of memories.

"Sorry I must be tired" I lied.

"OK... But why you want to be me again...Eunjung" this time she called me by my name.

Girl... Learn some respect 💨💨.

" Well, you see... If you will be me for tomorrow... Then you can give people a good first-time interaction which I always fail... So please.." I tried to act innocent like a cute puppy

She giggles a little because of that.

"hmmm, I will... Happy?"
"more than you think" I kissed her in cheek.
"Ahhhh!" she rubs her cheek with her to clean my saliva.
I couldn't stop laughing.
"I missed you" suddenly Hyejin hugged me from behind.
"me too... My little sister" I smiled at her silliness.

Next day, 🍃🍃🍃

Hye-jin's pov ~~~

I and eonni are in front of my school.

As for disguise, I have to wear a short hair black wig. (her normal hair colour is brown). And pink colour frames powerless specs.
Those all belonged to my sisters.

She wasn't joking when she mentioned about disguise.

"Hey... Hyejin!!" it is Rose, walking towards us.