Drunk? Or Real Confession?

Guys like u can see my rank got a drastic fall

Guys like u can see my rank got a drastic fall... But to be honest I am not sad...

"Being on top of success reminds me of downfall" this was one of the famous lines of RM, and it's true... When I got my rank I was happy but curious because it was my first time... Then... When my rank started to getting up and up it became suspicious to me like "Is anyone playing a prank on me.!"

Now after seeing It, I am in mental peace.

And my first priority isn't to get ranked... To me, my first priority always will be to write my ideas in different kind of stories so that it will satisfy my reader who always supported me.

Enough chat about my ranking.
Back to the story...
As u all read in my Doki Doki chapter... Both of the girls confessed their feelings for those 2 boys... We can guess the reason for "Hye x Jun" but what about the other two...?? Well. (well a little information I am going to write only what happened on the third day and fourth day of their 1-week trip)

Let's find out ❣️❣️❣️

EunJung's pov~~~

"Ahh....my body. " I groaned in frustration as I ploped on our hotel room's bed.

These boys really take trips seriously.

It's the third day of our trip in Hawaii and we almost visit every place in here.

It was one of my worst mistake to say yes. But then again I couldn't say no to those puppy eyes of Jungkook,Taehyung and Jimin .

"Are you okay ,eonni? " a girl, sitting beside me asked with a worried look.

She's Jimin's younger sister Eui.

" I'm going to kill those seven for causing such trouble for you. "another girl said while making a fist. Her name Hana, Hoseok's older sister yet younger than me.

It was a for three people.

Just because I was going to be the only girl in the group so Hoseok and Jimin asked their siblings too to join us in our trip.