Spying

Addison's POV:

We had decided to keep a close eye on Skylar, in case there is any suspicious activity. So, at lunch, I invited her to sit with me, Zed, Eliza, Bree, and Bonzo. We were talking about hobbies. 

"I like football, but I'm only good with my Z-Band." said Zed sadly.

"Cheer up. You just need some training." Bree tried to comfort him.

"Zig, Zot, Zag, Zam. Giht, Fom." Bonzo said in Zombie.

"He's right, Zed." Eliza nodded in agreement. I figure it was something nice, because Zed seemed to cheer up a bit.

"So, Skylar, what do you like to do?" I asked.

She shrugged. "I like to dance. I can do some gymnastics."

We all exchanged looks. "Maybe you could tryout for cheer. Bucky might let you." Bree said.

"I don't think I'm that good. I've heard that Bucky isn't the most accepting person." Skylar flipped her green/ black hair over her shoulder. 

"Zar, Zam, Zip, Zig, Zon." Bonzo spouted.

"That is a fair point." She agreed.

"Um, okay..." I said awkwardly.

The bell rung.

"I'll explain later." Skylar said hurriedly. "My next class is on the other side of campus." She groaned. I chuckled.

"Is that Lab 101?" Zed asked. "I think Eliza could walk you there. She has the same class."

Once they left, we started on our way.

"So, are we, like spying on Skylar, or what?" Bree wondered.

"Yeah." Zed smiled.

A/N:

The picture is what Skylar looks like. I know all the previous chapters are short, but I will make it up to you later. Please follow me, vote, and especially comment.