...

Zed's POV:

I was not in the mood for Chemistry today. When the zombies are finally accepted at Seabrook, there just has to be a new student who is half-zombie, half-human. Great. On top of all that, I have schoolwork. Whoever invented chemistry shall die all over again at the hands of a billion students. Me being one of them. At least I have Addison. I don't know what I would do without her. She has been helping me study for our PSAT. Against my will. Of course, I would do anything if she told me to. 

I didn't really do much for the time we were in Chemistry. I took a nap but got woken up by an angry Addison. 

"Seriously?" she whisper-screamed.

"Hey..." I shifted in my chair nervously.

She rolled her eyes and turned around, whipping her hair in my face. I pouted. Now, don't get me wrong, I do hate thinking, but I just wondered why in the world would Skylar want to come to Seabrook. I had a strange feeling that it wasn't just to join the cheer squad, although she seemed like she could easily get in. Skylar had just given off this strange vibe that makes you want nothing to do with her for fear that she would turn against you. I can't really explain, it's confusing. Not that anyone would understand.

"Hello," Addison waved her hand in front of my face. 

"Huh? Oh, hey," I stuttered.

"Oh my god," she muttered.

"So, do you happen to know what any of this for?" I asked, holding up my worksheet.

"The question is, what were you thinking about?" she demanded.

"Just wondering why Skylar came to Seabrook, of all places," I admitted. "I mean, we know she is part zombie, so maybe zombies are just attracted to this place."

"You may be onto something," Addison seemed lost in thought for a second. 

A/N:

Hey, guys. Again, my lame excuse is homework. I just don't get it. (I know the title is strange)

Please follow me, vote, and especially comment. 

Luv ya<3