Liar, liar, pants on fire

Addison's POV:

Right now I feel betrayed, angry, upset, and distressed all at once. Let me explain.

I literally just saw Skylar and Zed making out. Well, not exactly. There was a picture on Instagram. It could have easily been photoshopped, but I was sure it wasn't. 

You ask how I'm sure? Because both of them were smiling. There is no possible way to explain that. I look at the source, and it's... oh my goodness. Tanner, one of the guys that used to try to hit on me. Well, before the zombies came. It makes total sense now.

Okay, I'm going to be honest. It makes no sense to me whatsoever. Like, there are two totally different explanations.

1: Tanner has finally seen the light and is being honest (not likely).

Or 2: He is a big fat liar.

A/N: 

I know, you're probably thinking; Why the heck am I reading this? This author has slow updates and crappy, short chapters that aren't worth the wait.

Well, all of that is true, but I need help.

Should I make short chapters with faster updates, or slower updates but longer chapters?

I want to do short chapters because they are always not as much of a burden. You don't have to read this story, so if you have an opinion, pm me. I have tons of time.