bus stops

f o r e w o r d

e p i g r a p h

"music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent."

– Victor Hugo

e x t e n d e d s u m m a r y

"one boy. one girl. a pair of headphones. a hundred bus rides. and a thousand songs."

riding the bus was a common thing for the eighteen year-old,
Morgana Isaac, since her ballet school was an hour and a half away from home. but when her eyes laid on a cold silent boy with a black hoodie and a pair of headphones sitting not so far away from her, her rides seemed to be not so common anymore.

especially when the loud music blasting off his headphones could pull even the thinnest strings of her heart.
n o t e

1. this story is intended to be written in lowercase letters.

2. read at your own risk. this story is cringe-worthy.

3. again, this story is cringe-worthy.

4. please excuse me for the wrong spellings or grammars you might encounter along the way, as i still have not edited most of the chapters.

5. let's all be friends!

c o p y r i g h t

copyright © planetjulpiter 2018

all rights reserved. no part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

d e d i c a t i o n

i'd like to commend defend for her works namely door to door and twelve ways to spend one's christmas eve. it's just absolutely amazing. you should check it out! she inspired me a lot and i specially dedicate this to her. but of course, this is for all of you! xx

t i m e l i n e

start: 26th March 2018
end: 28th March 2018