.sequel.

hi!

you've made it this far and i'm so proud of you! thanks for reading bus stops and if you have comments or anything you wanted to say, don't hesitate on sending me a message. i'd totally love it if you do ❤

anyway, as the title was saying, bus stops has a sequel! wouldn't you love to follow morgana and carter's story for the second time? the sequel's called ballet shoes and i'd really like it if you check it out on my profile!

the synopsis goes like this:

"a boy. a girl. a pair of ballet shoes. a hundred recitals. and a thousand dances."

and the summary goes like this:

snow was always cold, nipping, and deep. and whenever snowflakes fall, carter is reminded of morgana – the girl who had rose gold hair and pale skin and a bright smile who he had met from his bus rides the last year. he wanted to find her again, to seek for her warmth and to hold her in his arms for as long as he can. and when he found a tiny piece of crumpled paper on the streets featuring a ballet recital at the great hall on the third week of december, he thought it might be the chance to lay his eyes on morgana again – and to turn snow into a warm season.

i'm really psyched about this so if you have time, please check it out! it'll be good!

but if you prefer to leave morgana and carter's story as it is, then that's totally cool too! the sequel is totally not mandatory and if you liked how things had turned out for the both of them, then you do not need to read ballet shoes. this story can be read as a stand-alone.

but then again, love is sweeter the second time around 😉

love,
jorj