Suicide Squad Pt.2

(Y/n)'s pov

"Alright listen." Waller says, as guards line Harley, Snow, Lawton, Croc, Boomerang, and myself up outside by a helicopter.  "This mission is probably the most dangerous one yet, not only for you but for the entire world. The group your taking down is called H.I.V.E...."

"You do realize going after H.I.V.E is a suicide mission." I say cutting Waller off.

"Exactly why you six are the ones takin the mission."

"What about Flag?" Lawton asks.

"He's dealing with another matter." Waller answers.

"Now if you don't mind. There is a group that could end the world if you don't stop them." The guards walk us onto the helicopter. "You have twenty-four to put an end to H.I.V.E's operation or you six all go boom." Waller walks back towards the penitentiary and the helicopter takes off.

Supergirl's pov

"This shouldn't be this hard." I lie my head on my desk, and growl I frustration.

I feel someone touch my shoulder. "Something bothering you?"

I turn around quickly. "Oh, Mr.Queen it's just you." I take a quick breath.

"Trying to figure how to rescue (y/n)?" I snap around, and try to hide some papers on my desk. "It's fine, Kara. I've been doing the same thing."

"Why wo..."

"I was like him before. I killed to make Star City safer." Oliver grabs a paper off my paper. "This doesn't seem like a bad idea."

"Why are you here exactly?"

Oliver puts the paper down. "I think I've found a way to get (y/n), but I need someone with a lot of strength. And well The Man of Steels feelings about (y/n) aren't exactly secret."

"So you want my help?"

"Exactly. You already want to rescue him, so I figured I would ask if you wanted in."

"I am, but don't you want to know why I want to save him? I mean you already told me why you want to."

"I don't need to ask, I already know why." Oliver walks to the door. "You have feelings for him." Oliver closes the door behind him. How did he know that?

Green Arrow's Pov

I walk out of Kara's office, and walk outside. My phone rings, and I answer it. "Is Supergirl in?"

"She's in." hung up, and toss the phone in a garbage can.

(Y/n)'s pov

"Oi!!! Why we have to get on this stupid plane? I liked the copter much better."

"Shut up or I'll shot you." Lawton puts his mask on. "Alright listen we're gonna split into two teams." Deadshot straps on his wrist guns. "Croc, Boomerang you're both with me. Frost, Quin you're both with Hood, you three are in charge of taking down both of warheads. We'll take out Darhk, and the rest of his goons."

"Why do I have to go with croc and you Lawton?" Boomerang complained.

"Because I'd rather not hear Waller complain about (y/n) killing you."

"You wouldn't kill me would you?" Boomerang asked. I shifted my eyes towards him, and put my helmet on. "Alright yeah I like these teams!"

"Thought you'd see it my way." Deadshot walks over to the side of the plane, and motions for me to follow. I walk over to him. "Listen, (y/n) I don't know what Waller said, or did to you, to convince you to work with us, But thank you for joining. I just thought you should know, that if we fail this mission Metropolis, and Gotham both are going to be nuked."

"How do you know that?"

"Before Batman caught me again, I helped H.I.V.E get there hands on the nukes. And I over heard Darhk talk about there intended targets."

"Why Gotham and Metropolis?"

"I'm not sure, but I think Darhk may be trying to turn Superman against the Justice League."

I grit my teeth. "We can't let Darhk accomplish this."

"What happened to the assassin that didn't give a damn about anything or anyone?"

"I don't care what happens to me, but I no one endangers my city."

"Good, you and the girls stop is coming up in about.... now. Get ready."

I walk over and grab a parachute. Harley grabs the other one, and stands next to me. "Hey, um (y/n), there's not another parachute."

Lawton opens the back of the plane. "Remember Red Hood. Gotham, Metropolis, My daughter, and both of the cities citizens are counting on you." I nod, and grab Caitlyn's hand, pulling her into my chest before I jump backwards out of the plane.

Deadshot's pov

Hood, Frost, and Quin jump out of the plane, and I close the door. "What has that about Deadshot?"

"What are you talking about Croc?"

"You. You were kind of being supportive of Hood." Boomerang said.

"You both must be on Vertigo or something." I sit back in my seat. "We'll be at our drop zone in a few minutes."

(Y/n)'s pov

"Oh!!!! God!!!!! (Y/n) if I die!!!!! I'm killing you!!!!!!!" I can't help, but laugh a little at Caitlyn.

"Hey this is kinda fun!!!!!!!!!" Harley yells.

I pull Caitlyn tighter into my chest, as I flip around. I pull the Parachute cord, and we glide to the ground. I let Caitlyn go, but she won't let go of me, so I push her off, causing her to fall. "I'm sorry." I help her off the ground.

"It's fine, but Hood where's Harley?" I look around, but I don't see her. A second after I turn back to Caitlyn a explosion goes off. "I think I found her."

"So much for stealth." I pull out my pistols. "Lets go."