Suicide Squad pt. 5

Deadshot's pov

"Tell me something Floyd." Ivy drags her finger around my chest. "Did you really think your little suicide squad would be able to beat the society?"

"You know I actually do."

Ivy laughs a little. "That was almost funny, You still really think your squad has a chance." Ivy grabs my face. "Grodd is well aware of Killer Frost and Harley Quinn's movements towards the nukes, and Cheetah has probably already disposed of Captain Boomerang and Killer Croc. And well as for your new found trump card, Deathstroke has more then likely told him the truth about his parents, and well lets just say he wasn't the most stable minded individual before. So I hi..."

"Shut up!" I shout. "Ivy when I get free, you can bet your ass I'm gonna kill you."

"I welcome the challenge." Ivy pulls my face closer to mine. "That is if you can survive this."

Killer Frost's pov

I open my eyes, and notice I'm moving. "Where am I!" I fail my arms and legs.

"Frosty could ya calm down?" Harley sets me down.

"Harley where are?" I look around. "Where's (y/n)?"

"He's... he's still back fighting Deathstroke." Harley looks at the ground.

"We have to go back! We have to help him."

"I'm sorry Frost, but (y/n) told us to leave."

"I don't care what he said! We can't just leave him back there to die!"

"Frosty, If we go back Deathstroke will kill is to."

"Are you scared to die."

"No,.... but (y/n) told us to go, because he didn't want us to die." Harley aims her gun at me. "(Y/n) can handle himself, but we got two nukes to deal with."

"I guess you're right." I push her gun out of my face. Please make it Through this (y/n). Harley and I head to the nukes location.

Deadshot's pov

Ivy moves her face closer to mine, but before she could do anything she fell, unconscious, into my chest. "Oi! Lawton really mate, about to kiss Ivy?" Boomerang cuts me down with his Boomerang.

"Where's Croc?" I kick Ivy out of my way.

"The he's wrapping up his little fight with Cheetah."

"Then he can catch up with us." I grab my sniper, and out of the door.

Harley's pov

"Frosty what's the plan for when we get to these bombs anyways?" Frost puts her hand in my face.

"Harley shut up." Frost whispered, before sticking her around a tree. What is she looking at? I poke my head around the tree as well.

"Well Grodd, I guess you were right about bringing you guys along. Wallers team has a habit of getting in my way." Darhk says before turning back to a missile, and pressing a button. "Grodd find the others, and get to the ship we have five minutes till these go off."

Wait they're using them here, but why? Frost grabs me and pulls me back behind the tree as Grodd walks by. "Frost do you know why they're using them here?"

"No, but I would assume based on the missile type they plan on blame America."

"Why would they do that?" I ask.

"War." Deadshot kneels next to us. "The society plans on starting a World War III, and unless we stop these nukes that's exactly what they'll do."

"Then what do we do?" Frost asked.

"Well (Y/n) is the only one of us that nows how to disarm a bomb, but he's nowhere to be found. So it looks like we have to find some way of containing it."

"Uh mate how do you plan to do that?" Boomerang asked.

"Frosts gonna freeze them."

"Will that even work?" Frost asks.

"Only one way to find out." Deadshot answers. Frost gulps, and gets up.

"Good luck Frosty." I say. Frost walks over to the nukes and begins to freeze them.