Suicide Squad Finale

(Y/n)'s pov

W-what exploded... I feel a sharp pain in my leg, and my eyes shoot open. I see Slade kneeling next to me, with a syringe stuck in my leg. "W-what did you do."

Slade pulls the syringe out of my leg. "I gave you the only thing that's going to let you survive the fallout from those two nukes that exploded." Slade stands up. "I gave you the same serum that I was inject with."

"W-why... why did you..."

"So you wouldn't die. Now you have exactly ten minutes to find your friend, and save them from irreversible radiation poisoning, that is if that giant wall ice actually contained some of the blast."?Slade points towards the forest, behind him, and I see a wall of ice towering over the trees. "That injection had enough of a sedative to keep you from passing out, but I won't stop your mental health from deteriorating." Slade puts his helmet on and jumps into a tree behind me, and disappears.

I don't have to question why he saved me. I have to save the squad. I get up, and run towards the ice wall. I guess that serum actually does work. I think as I realize I'm running much faster then I did before.

Deathstroke's pov

I make it back to the my plane. Starfire, and her sister Blackfire, let me on. "Where is (y/n)?" Starfire asks.

"Waller is smarter the I thought she planted more then one bomb in (y/n)." I place my helmet on the console beside the computer. "She planted one in his neck, and three in his spine."

"Oh no!" Starfire yelled.

"Well did you give him the serum?" Blackfire asked.

"I gave him all of it."

"All of it?!" Blackfire shouts.

"Is that a bad thing?" Starfire asked.

"Very bad! (Y/n) was inject with enough serum to build a small army!" Blackfire shouts.

"Well at least it's only a small army." Starfire says.

"A small army is about a thousand soldiers." Blackfire checks the computer. "Plus the fact he's still suffering from the lazuras pit's effects, he's a ticking time bomb." Blackfire walks to the side of the plane. "What were you thinking Deathstroke?"

"I was trying to save my son." I look at the computer. "Isn't that why the two of you agreed to help me find him?"

"We agreed to help save him from Waller." Blackfire says. "Not overdose him a your super serum."

I check the computer, and smirk. "If you think I killed (y/n) check the drone footage." I move out of Blackfire's way and she looks at the monitor.

(Y/n)'s pov

I find the ice wall, but instead of being a wall its more of a dome. I look inside, and I see Caitlyn laying on the ground. "Caitlyn!" I shoot the ice but I barely make a dent in the ice. "What in the hell!" I continue shooting the ice only to get the same exact result as before. "How am I supposed to save them?" I look in again at Caitlyn, and see starts to cough. "Caitlyn!" She raises up a little, and looks at me. She smiles before coughing up blood, and falling back to the ground. "Caitlyn!" In a fit of rage I punch the ice, and it cracks. What the? I don't have time for this. I punch the ice three more times, creating a hole large enough for me to get into the dome. "Caitlyn!" I rush over, and pick her.  "You'll be okay." I run out of the hole, and lay her down. I tap on my ear piece. "Waller! Waller! Waller, answer me damn it!"

"(L/n) what do you want?"

"Waller we need out of here now, I have Caitlyn, but I..."

"I don't give a damn about frost or you other rejects, just get Flag out of there, and I'll have a helicopter in route."

I growl. "(Y/n)..." Caitlyn coughs. "Save the... others." Caitlyn looks at me as tears run down her face. "I... wanted to... tell you..." Caitlyn coughs again. "This... since the first time we met back... in the lab... three years ago... back before I became... this..." Caitlyn coughs up blood. "(Y/n)... I love you." Caitlyn wraps her arms around my neck, and pulls me into a kiss, after a second or two, I feel her strength fading away. She breaks away from the kiss, and weakly said, "I've always wanted to do that..." Caitlyn closes her eyes, and her body goes limp.

"Damn it." I lean back, and look up at the sky. "I'm sorry."

"Damn right, you should be sorry!" A very annoying voice came from behind. "If it wasn't for Croc The rest of us would have been turned into Nuclear waste." The voice stopped for a second. "Would you look at this bloke, it looks like a some dropped a duce in his cereal."

"Puddin?" I Harley say, from behind me.

"Hey Hood!" Boomerang shouted. Without thinking I grab my pistol, and shoot him in his shoulder.

"Shut the hell up, all of you!" I snap. "Waller has a helicopter on its way. When it gets here all of you are going to get on it, and none of you will say a word. Cause if you do, the next bullet I fire will be through one of your heads." After a few minutes of silence the helicopter lands. Everyone gets on, you look down at the hole you dug, as the helicopter takes off. I'm sorry, Caitlyn.