Suicide Squad Pt.4

Deadshot's pov

"Darhk is near both of the nukes, and he has back up..." I feel something grab my earpiece, and my wrists. I look down to see vines wrapped around me. I'm lifted into the air and spun around. "Ivy." I growl.

"Lawton I thought you'd be glad to see me." Poison Ivy walked towards me.

"Well I'm not. I'm guessing sense you're here, and Grodd's down there with Darhk, that means this nuke thing is more then just a H.I.V.E operation, I'm gonna guess this is an entire Society thing."

"Correct you are Lawton, but you see Grodd and I aren't the only ones providing back up for Darhk."

"Who else is here?"

"Cheetah is currently dealing with Boomerang and Croc. and well I offered to take down Red Hood, but someone else wanted to go after him."

"Who wanted to go after Hood?" I demanded.

"I'm not gonna tell you, but I will say it's about time they had a reunion." Ivy smirks. "Based on how wide your eyes just got, I guess you figured out who went after Red Hood."

"Ivy I'm going to kill you."

More vines grab my legs, and Ivy places her finger on my chest. "Doubtful."

(Y/n)'s pov

I block Deathstroke's sword with my guns. "You're not to bad, you kind of remind me a lot of your father." I push him back, kick him in the stomach. Deathstroke takes a step back. "You know you're actually kind of impressing me." Deathstroke grabs his pistol, and fires three shots at, I easily dodge the first bullet, and I shoot the other two.

"Is that the best you can do?" I shoot at Deathstroke six times, three with each pistol, but he stops all six of the bullets with his sword.

"Nope." I dash at Deathstroke, and try to kick him in his stomach, but he catches my foot. I jump up and kick him in the side of his head, with my free leg, and Deathstroke lets go of my foot. I land on my feet, and block a punch and a kick from Deathstroke. Deathstroke and I both punch each other in the face, causing both of us the reel back. Deathstroke tries to punch me, I backflip away, and shoot him in his shoulder. I rush at him again, and kick him in his chest. I let a small groan of pain and fall to the ground. My liver.

"You were careless." Deathstroke stands over me, and places his foot on my cheat. "You were to focused on offense, and not enough on defense."

I hold my side. "W-why haven't you killed me yet?"

"I have a question to ask first." Deathstroke takes his helmet off. "How much do you know about your parents?"

"W..Why do you care?"

"Just answer the question."

"Not a lot. I know my father was a jewel thief, that was killed by his partner when their heist went south, and my mother died shortly after I was born."

"At least he got that one right." Slade muttered under his breath, but I was able to read his lips. "So you only know the partial truth then."

"What are talking about?"

"You were only told the partial truth about your parents." Slade moves his foot off of me, and I stand up. "Your mother she did die almost immediately after you were born, but that's because I killed her. And your father he didn't...." I cut Slade off by shooting rapidly at him, but he was able to block all of the bullets. Slade dashes at me, punching me in the face, sending me sliding back. Slade dashes at me again this time, punching me in the stomach. Slade grabbed my head and slammed it into his knee shattering part of my helmet, around my right eye. Slade tried to knee me again, but I blocked his knee and kicked him off of me. Slade glared at me, and pulled out his sword. "Your eyes, they remind me of your fathers. Full of pain, anger, and regret." Slade rushes at me, and tries to punch me, but I block him. He makes another move, but before I could reach his sword pierces my side. I let out a painful scream as I fall to the ground. "Allow me to fill in the rest about your parents." Slade pulls his sword out of my side. "Your mother, April (l/n), or as she was born, April Lawton."

"L...Lawton?"

"Yes your mother was the illegitimately half sister of Floyd Lawton." Slade steps back. "And your father didn't die during a heist."

"Let me guess you killed him?"

"No."

"Then how do you know what happened to him?"

"I know because I am him."

"W...wait.......... W-what?"

Before Slade could talk a large explosion went off, about two miles away, and sends Slade and I flying into a large boulder.