Suicide Squad Pt.3

Harley's pov

"Come on now boys." I take a step back. "You wouldn't kill an innocent girl would you?"

"Your not quite so inn..." the solider was cut off by a well placed bullet to the throat.

"Sorry about that, buuuuuut looks like back up is here." I pat the soldier on his head before he falls over dead.

"It's Killer Frost kill her!" Another soldiers shout, as Frost froze three soldiers that were running at her. Frost froze two more soldiers, and all five of the frozen soldiers were shot, causing them to shatter to pieces.

I shot a soldier that was staring in awe of Frost and Red Hood. "Sorry puddin, it's nothing personal."

Frost froze the last soldier's legs, so he couldn't run away, and Hood finally came out of the woods. "You exactly three seconds to tell me where the nukes are or well.... you'll end up like your friends." Red Hood aims his pistol at the soldier.

"I'm not telling you anything."

"Wrong answer." Hood shots the soldier in his right leg, shattering it. The soldier lets out a painful scream that even makes me flinch. "That was one. Times ticking."

"I... won't... tell... you... anything."

Hood shots him in his other leg, doing the exact same thing as before. "Now tell me where they are! I've ran out of frozen body parts to shot." Hood puts the against the soldier's head. "Tell me not."

"I'm not telling you shit." The soldier spits in Hood's face.

Frost looks away as Hood shot the soldier in the head. "Looks like we're finding this these things on our own."

"You know that was nothing like the little cute Batwing I knew five years ago." I said breaking the ten minute long silence, that fell over the three of us during our walk through the jungle.

Hood stops in front of me, and turns around. "That's because five years ago you took everything, that little cute Batwing had, away." Hood pulls out his gun. "And just so you know, if we weren't on a mission I would gladly reunite you with that scum bag boyfriend of yours." Hood puts his gun away, and turns around. "Now Let's move. I hate the jungle."

I walk slowly behind Frost and Hood. (Y/n) I'm sorry, I really am. I didn't want to did, but Joker made me. You have to believe me. I really am sorry........ I just doubt you'd believe me if I told you, and I don't blame you for that.

Deadshot's pov

"So Deadshot what's the game plan?" Croc asked.

"I would assume, he shots things and you break things." Boomerang said.

"Half right. I'm gonna put a bullet in Darhk's head, and you two are gonna make sure no one attacks me during the process."

"I can get behind that." Croc cracks his knuckles.

"Well you might get your shot a little earlier then expected." Boomerang said pointing at a group of soldiers surrounding us.

"Croc." I say.

Croc cracks his knuckles again, and grabs to of the soldiers and slams them into the ground. I shoot a soldier in his chest and the bullet hits the soldier behind him.

"Oi! Deadshot duck." Boomerang jumps over me and tackles a soldier to the floor, and beats his face in. "Go take your shot at Darhk. We can take these guys."

I nod, and grab my sniper rifle, and run towards a guard tower. I reach the top of the guard tower, and look for Darhk. There you are you son of..... I put in my ear piece. "(Y/n) we have a problem. Darhk is near both of nukes, and he has back up."

(Y/n)'s pov

I walk through the jungle, with Frost and Quin behind me, and hear Deadshot over the ear piece. "Who's his back up?" I stop. "Deadshot?" I wait for a response, but one never came. "Deadshot, who's his back up?"

"That would be me, and a few of my friends." I hear a voice I know all to well.

"Deathstroke." I turn around to see the familiar orange and black mask. "Snow, you and Harley go help Deadshot and the others. I'll deal with Deathstroke."

"No!" Caitlyn yelled. "I'm not leaving you here to find Deathstroke by yourself. He'll kill you!"

"Snow I said go!"

"And I said no!" Caitlyn's eyes turned icy blue, and the air around us got extremely cold. I didn't know she could do this. "If your staying to fight Deathstroke then so am I."

I pull out my pistols, and step back by Caitlyn. "Fine." Caitlyn raises her arms, but before she could do anything I hit her in the back of her head, knocking her out. I catch her to the ground before she hits the ground. "Harley take Caitlyn sometime safe, and then go help the others. I can handle Deathstroke."

"But (y..."

"Harley! Now!" I hand Caitlyn to Harley, and Harley leaves. I turn back to Deathstroke. "Now Deathstroke where were we, oh that's right I was about to kill you."

"Funny I was going to say the same thing."