Chapter Two

When I walked into the intimidating building, I had forgotten school has been in for a week or two now so I had to stop at the office and councilors to get my classes and locker. I walked out putting my earbuds when I heard Jayce out of nowhere. "Hey hottie," Jayce growls as he walks up behind me pinching my butt. "I told you to stop with that J," I mumble as he puts his arm around me.

"I'm just showing these humans who you belong to mate of mine," he smiles as he tries to bite my neck.

"J, I love you but I need to make friends here, where their not afraid of you." I say looking up at him. He wasn't even looking at me or listening, he stopped in his tracks when he caught sight of a short blonde laughing. "Hello? Jayce?"

"Hmm?" He mumbled as I pulled his face to look at mine. "Remember what happened this summer?" I growled.

"Yes..." He whined. He had cheated on me with three other girls during the summer, and when I caught it happening, let me just say it wasn't pretty.

"Good, then stop checking other girls out. Let's find our classes..." I stop as I notice I begin to I lose his interest again. "You know I found out I'm getting a new hot pink dress tomorrow?" I say to see if that'll snap him out of his trance, but nope nothing. "I thought you changed Jayce..." I whispered to myself. I walk off and put my earbuds in forgetting the world as I look for my classes. 'Math.. 222... hmm.. AH, there it is!' I think to myself as I walk to the door. "Woah," I say as I look in the class to see it already began.

"Miss Lynn I presume?" A tall old blonde lady asks with a smoker country voice.

"Yes ma'am," I say proudly. She pointed to a box full of math books then points to an empty seat next to a boy who wouldn't take his eyes off me. Throughout the class, we just talked/learned things I already learned while I was in homeschooling.

The bell rang meaning dismissal, and I was the last one out. Only because I slowly packed my bag so I could use magic to bring the teachers dead flowers back to life.

"Excuse me Mrs...-" I didn't know her last name so I was glad that she stopped me mid-sentence.

"Mrs. Stevenson," She mumbled.

"Mrs. Stevenson, I was wondering where this class is.." I asked nervously.

"Downstairs, third hall to your left. Mr. Best." She scoffed."First day?"

"Yeah," I smiled while I began to walk away. "Thanks, Mrs.S, and oh," I turned to face her once more. "Water those flowers twice a day, put them in the window seal and give them food and they should stay looking like that forever." I smile as she realizes her flowers are back to life and silently slip out of the room.  

"Third hallway to your left..." I mumbled to myself. "C'mon! Where the hell is it!?" " I may be a hybrid with a lot of powers, but I'm terrible with directions!'

"You okay hun?" Someone says interrupting my thoughts.

"Huh?" I look behind me to see a tall mixed woman with really curly hair walking up to me. She wore a black hoodie with tie-dye tulips across the front, dark blue ripped skinny jeans and black converse.

"Are you okay? You seem lost?" She said again.

"O-oh, No no no. I'm just having some trouble finding my classes that's all." I stutter out.

"Your okay hun," She says as she smiles and takes my schedule. "Ahhhh that's why you want down the wrong hallway. Would you like me to show you the way back to class?" She offers with a smile I can't refuse. Really only because if I couldn't find it within five minutes, I would've skipped the class.

"Yeah, I'd like that." I smile back at her.
"Ha, you know I'm in that class too!" She giggles as she looks over my schedule again, and hey I have 5th 6th and 7th hour with you too!" She exclaimed.
"That's really cool!" I smiled back. "Well, classmate, what's a name I can call you by since.... you're like the only person I know here..."
"I knew I didn't recognize you!" she giggled. 'Jeez, she's a happy flower'. "My name is Lillian, Lillie for short though." 'HA IRONIC' She smiles again as she knocks on what I'm guessing is our classroom door. A young, fit teacher opens the door with a smile.
"Ahhh there's the new student I've been waiting for!" He exclaims. "Welcome to chemistry!"

'HE'S A WIZARD! OH, MY TULIPS!!!' "You may sit next to Lillian since you've already met. She can help you get caught up." He says as he flashes a smile and begins to talk to the class again.

"He teaches us, witches, different potions," Lillian whispered to me.

I look at her shock, "You're a witch too?"

"Yeop"

"Wait how did you-"

"You have the freckles and style of one, duh!" She giggles then stops. "My question is, what else are you...."

"What do you mean..?" I began to grow nervous, no one besides my pack knows I'm a werewolf and only my dad knows what I am altogether. I hate the fox within me and my wolf hasn't emerged yet so it's only been me and my inner witch...

"I don't know, but I can tell your not that comfy for me to know yet so I'll leave it." She smiled and began explaining the past to weeks worth of work.

'This might actually be fun...' I smile to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter two completed!!!! Hope you guys liked meeting two teachers and two new characters. Jayce and Lillian. I promise though one of them will be leaving soon, but no spoilers!!! Anyways hope you enjoy and I loves whoever reads this