Chapter three

I had a block hour thingy for my third hour of the day which I basically did nothing but come upwith a few new potions, read about druids and listen to music. I smiled as I looked at schedule tosee what I had next and it was French. My favorite language, mostly only because it soundsbeautiful. I put my earbuds in as the bell rang and headed to the front of the school. I basicallyran towards the class, which I didn't know why. It was my first day to that class, everyone knowseach other so... I stopped in the middle of the hall. 'That smell... it smells so... Good!' I followed the smell which led to my French classroom but couldn't pinpoint it, it waseverywhere. I was so confused and everything was foggy... "Bonjour Madame," An older lady spoke. Her short curled locks bounced as she said hello andexplained what we've done for the past few weeks and brought me to my seat. I smiledacting like I cared when I didn't, really only because of that smell. ' I don't understand... my wolfsenses shouldn't have kicked in this early, I'm only 14... ..' I block out my thoughts as I pull outmy sketch pad and start drawing random shit when Madame says we're going to do a groupactivity. I plug in my earbuds, about to play some music when a tall, skinny yet handsomely builtand fit boy came up to my desk. ' That smell!'"Woah, that's a really good looking drawing! You're a natural artist." He smiled at his words.I slowly look up to meet his sky-blue eyes. I examine his face, he has the slightest of red andbrown stubble, handsome and perfectly dark eyebrows, a perfect smile that made my kneesgo weak and dirty-blonde hair. His smile faded as he examined my face. 'Mate'. The first ever word that came out of my wolves mouth and the words we growled out in ahusky voice. He knew just as soon as I did. French class went by in a blur, the boy had gone back to his seat when the teacher saw us juststaring at each other. She gave the class a project that I was able to sit out on so I sat at mydesk with no words, all I could do was look at my sketchbook and think. ' I found my mate. Whatdoes this mean? I'm not even close to 16 yet when you shift you find you mate and meet yourinner wolf. Yet I just met mine...?' I come out of my thoughts as I feel eyes burning into myforehead. I look up to find the dirty-blonde boy staring at me with his piercing bright blue eyes.' What about Jayce!?' I think in a panic. I look down at my hands as they start to twitch. " I need toget out of here.' I look up to see him smirk as I blush as if wanting to tease me he looks awayand continues the conversation looking at his group of friends then back at me. I look at theclock, ten minutes until lunch. ' Ten more minutes...' I think to myself. "DINNNGGGG". I bolt as the bell rings, I'm the first one out the door. In the sea of students, Ifind the bathroom and run into a stall passing a few girls. I hit my body hard against the wall andsink to the floor."What is her deal?" A deep bitchy girls voice says."Maybe she's sick?" Another girl says with a chuckle. "Why don't we make the best of it?" Shesays quietly.' What are these girls talking about. They need to mind their own business.' I smell the air, ' Noscent... So their humans or witches'. I wave my hand in front of the door seeing their outlineswith my magic. ' No auras. So humans. Bitchy humans matter-of-factly.' I stand up, take a deepbreathe and open the door. I see them holding their phones obviously about to record. "I'm notsick, I needed a minute to myself," I say as they lower their phones."Who the hell do you think we are?" One of the girls say. I look both of them up and down to seetheir twins, both curly haired brunettes with curves. I sigh."Some snobby twins looking to pick on someone when it's their first day." Seeing the angerbrewing in their eyes, I walk around them and fix my shirt. "Look I'm not here to upset anyone, Icame in here to take a break. You two brought out your phones to... hmm, let me guess, recordme and pick on me, to put on social media for views or whatever." They stood straighter at mywords. "Exactly. Hmm, maybe next time?" I smile as I walk out the door."You better watch it you little b-""Little what?" asked Madame Beck."She recorded us in the bathroom," one of the girls said pointing at me. As Madame Becklooked at me the girls smirked."Is this true Ms.Lynn?" She questioned.I knew that even if I said no, she wouldn't believe me. 'Time for some magic...' "Yes, Madame...They were saying stuff about me in the bathroom and with past experience of bullying I wasgoing to bring it to the office... Would you like to see it..?" I pulled out my phone and pulled up avideo with similar voices of the girls, which said awful things. Madame looked at the girls as shelistened to the video."You two are coming with me to the office." She pointed to the confused girls then thanked mefor showing her. She let me go to lunch with no further words.' Way to make enemies on your first day Lynn!' I think to myself as I walk to the lunchroom.' Mmm, smells like tacos or Bosco sticks... HELL YESS!!' I smile as I dash to the lunchroom.' Time to eat and forget what just happened for a little bit.' I smile as I get in line for food."Hey sexy," I jump to Jayce's voice as he whispers into my ear as he grabs my waist."Jayce!" I say as I turn around and wiggle out of his embrace. I didn't know you had this unc-" Istop as I see the blue-eyed boy stare at us angrily."What?" Jayce asks as he looks in the direction I was staring at. "Who's he and what's his deal?""Babe..." How was I supposed to tell him..."Wait... Raye... He has that look of a male wolf when his m-... You found your mate." He looksback at me blankly."I-I don't know what you're talking about, I love you and-"He looks down at our hands. Before hecould pull away or even think of walking away, I grab his face and kiss him in the middle oflunch. He wraps his arms around my waist as he deepens the kiss. All I could feel was the boy'sheartbreaking whine. My wolf began to whine as we continued to kiss. I didn't know what todo... I didn't know what to do.