Chapter Six

"Raye, hun it's time to wake up." My father says as he nudges my shoulder.

"Mmff," I growl out. "Do I have to??" I turn to face the other way.

"Yes, yes you do. Now come on." He says exiting the room.

"Ughhh..." I growl out again as I drag myself out of bed and into the bathroom. I start to undress and made my way to the shower. I turned the shower on and let the water warm up before getting in.

'Raye, how do you think today will go? ' My wolf whispers out.

'I don't know, we just have to take it slow.' I answer honestly. I sigh as I let the warm water beat on my chest. "Mmm" I mumble out as I wash my body and hair. I let the water beat on my body for a few minutes more before I turn off the shower and wrap myself in a towel.

"Raye! Hurry up! I need to pee!" Comrad screams through the door.

"Go use dads bathroom! I still have to finish up in here!"

"Ugh, fine!" He yells as he runs down the hallway. I laugh to myself as I start to brush my teeth, I smile after I finish to make sure my teeth look clean then leave the bathroom. I close my door behind me and drop my towel, I make my way to my stereo and turn on soft music. As I walk away from my stereo, I go to my closet and pick out cute salmon colored cropped sweater and throw it on my bed.

"MEOW!" Mario meows out angrily.

"Sorry hun!" I say giggling as I pick the shirt off his face. He gives me the stink eye as I look in my underwear drawer looking for tights. As I find the tights I put on a black thong and a matching black bra then look at the time. "Shit!" I said seeing that it's 6am "I need to find my skirt!" I put on my tights, sqeuzed on my high waisted skirt and tucked in my salmon sweater. I threw on some black heels, quickly put on makeup, threw my bag over my shoulder and ran to the kitchen.

"Here's breakfast," my dad said handing an egg bagel to me while making coffee.

"Thank you," I say scarfing down the bagel.

"Why are you all dressed up today?" He asked with suspicion.

"I'm dressed up?" I say confusingly with my cheeks stuffed with food.

"Yeah, but hey it's not inappropriate so you look good." my dad states as he walks away, "Have a good day at school squirt." He says kissing my forehead then walks away.

"Have a good day at work!" I say as he shuts the backdoor. I basically throw the plate I had with the bagel and grab some water out of the fridge. "Comrad!"

"Yeah?" He yells out as he gets out from the shower.

"Have a good day at school." I say as I open the front door. "And don't skip!"

"Yeah yeah, get to your bus!" Comrad yells as he waved me off, and with that I was out the door. The heels didn't help with my running so I just walked to the bus stop, nearly missing my bus. I huffed out as I plump down in the bus seat. I was ready, I was going to be strong.

The bus ride felt long, it felt as though we were going in circles. Then as soon as I close my eyes, we show up in front of the school. I walk off the bus making sure my skirt doesn't fly up and walk to the front doors.

As soon as I step through the front door I smell a strong scent, I look to my right to see Zack standing with his back pressed against a wide red pillar and her leaning on his chest. I stop and stare for a minute, I see her giggle when we grins with his perfect smile. His hands are loosely hanging around her hips as her arms are around his neck. Then he looked, he looked straight at me. I froze as I saw him scan my body and his cheeks start to turn scarlet, he took a big gulp as his hand grew into a fist. That's when Kendra looked up to see what was wrong and I ran. I ran through the second set of doors of doors as I felt his eyes on me then ran into a wall. Well a human wall.