2.0 | Graveyard Fun

After school, you get your books in your backpack and leave the prison--Highschool.
You grimace, looking at the calendar app on your old phone, 20 February.
"Great.. I'll go visit mom and dad after I repair some stuff at home.." you scowl and start heading to your rundown apartment.
You sigh and rub your forehead, silently cursing the gods while stumbling blindly across the moonlit clearing, rain heavily pouring down onto your body.
"If I fucking wanted to be drenched I would've taken a fucking shower!" You scream out, glaring at the skies.
You finally get to the graveyard, sitting down on a random gravestone, whilst rubbing your hands, trying to warm them up as the icy wind crashed against you.
"What is a human doing here at a time like this?" a deep voice said, making you jump in surprise and look up.
The rain stopped, suddenly, as an umbrella was tipped towards you, shading your view.
"W-Wha--" you try to talk, your chattering teeth stopping you from saying a simple sentence.
"Let me take you somewhere warm, okay?" The deep voice sounded out again, a hand gently grasping your cold one.
You feel a weird sensation tingling behind your eyelids and when you try to blink it away, you appear to be in another place.
"M-M-Ma--" You try to ask.
"Yes, magic." The person said, closing their umbrella and putting it away.
You stare confused at a monster, seemingly a skeleton?
Yes, a chubby-looking skeleton, with dark eyes and small white dots in his umm.. Eyesockets acting as irises.
He goes and plops down on the couch which you have been placed on, wrapping a blanket around your shivering body, tucking you in safely.
"There we go. I'm Sans. Sans the skeleton." he says kindly, placing a hand in front of me.
I lift my hand and shake his outstretched hand, a farting noise following.
"Pfft--" you snort, hiding your red face in the blanket.
"I-I'm (Y/N)." You smile at him, making him grin back.
"Oh, we're gonna have a sanstastic time." he chuckles.

- sorry it's short ;-; -