8.0 | Encounter

"Hello, stranger, or should I say Y/N?" a drawling voice sounds behind you.
You slump your back, your hair falling in front of you, and sigh. "Who are you and what do you want?" you mutter, absentmindedly walking forwards. "Oh, didn't Frisky Bits tell ya about me?" and that catches your attention immediately, making you whip (nae nae) around and try look for the source of the voice, only seeing a small figure, that resembled Frisk.
You furrow your brows, taking one step towards the child, but are stopped by maniacal giggles. You gasp as they step into the light, they're not frisk, their skin is paler,with rosy cheeks, their eyes larger and red, their lips stretched in a crazy smile as they cackle in laughter and clutch a knife. "F-Frisk?" you stutter, taking a step behind. "She is not in control anymore."
You can't help but gasp as the child runs towards you, but sidestep the knife, whirling around with a straight face, showing the murdery child your middle finger.
"What, didya really think I'd stay there and take it?" you mutter, your hands in your pockets. (LIKE A CERTAIN SOMEONE WE ALL KNOW LMAOOO).
"Hahahahahahahaha, you're so alike to the comedian, of course." the child cakles on and on.
"So, what's your name, kid? Any freaky name for a freaky child?" you smile humorlessly, sidestepping another swing of the knife. "My name is Chara and I am NOT freaky!" they screech and hurl towards you, you simply sidestepping them, a g a i n.
"Well, let's see what you can do." you mutter, taking your hands from your pockets and holding one on your waist, the other in front of you, as you pull on invisible air, a (soul colour) aura going off from both your chest and hand as you pulled 'Chara's soul out. You scrunch your face in sympathy at the tar-black soul, entering an immediate battle.
"DON'T FUCKING TELL ME YOU HAVE MAGIC TOO!" Chara screeched, throwing their arms in the air.
"I'm a soul wielder, do you know what that means?" you say and smile tiredly at the child, taking a step closer to their soul. "Nooo!!" Chara says, and tries to call their soul back, to no avail.
Ribbons of magic form around your hands, slowly starting to wrap the soul in (soul colour), making Chara fall to the ground, letting go of the knife. "I can make your soul pure and unscathed by any hatred and malice, Chara. All with a price." you chuckle as you make your soul pop out of your chest, letting Chara see how it looked almost as if chunks of it were missing.
It barely even resembled a soul, it looked more like a shard of some sorts, but you smiled as another part of it chipped off, falling to the ground, dissipating in a small cloud of smoke. "Let's see what we can do about your soul." you chuckle and force your magic to work faster and Chara cried and wailed as their soul popped in two souls, both cherry red and they somehow broke apart from Frisk's body, their shadowy body forming into an actual body.
"What is this.. How did you.." Chara said, their eyes filling of tears. "I unfortunately am not in the condition to wipe memories away, but I'll do it soon, okay, kid? Stay pure." you chuckle again as both Chara and Frisk gasp, your eyes rolling in the back of your head and your body falling to the ground with a shallow 'thump'.
You'll be fine, you know, you'll just never recover.
A soul is the very culmination of one's being, afterall. You, ripping chunks of it to help others doesn't do anything for you other than destroying yourself, but the satisfaction that you help anyone in need is enough for you.
And then, it all fades to black.

***

"SANS!! YOUR PHONE IS RINGING" yelled Papyrus from downstairs.
"who is it?" I lazily say and start making my way downstairs. "IT IS TORIEL, THE EX-QUEEN!!" Pap yelled, shoving my phone in my bony hands.
I have no idea how touchscreens work with chalk-like fingers, but meh.
I press Answer and put it where my ear should be, muttering a yes.
"Oh, Sans, please help us, t-the first human child is alive and we need help with a young lady, please come to the cemetery, please Sans, I beg you!" Toriel's distressed voice sounded, making my eyesockets widen. "the first fallen human?" I mutter  completely and utterly mortified.
"Sans, there's no time to talk, come to the cemetery, right now!" Toriel pleaded, and I mutter a yes, saying bye to Pap and teleporting there.
"Comedian, here!" a voice I knew so well screeched, seemingly scared.
I whip (FUCKING NAE NAE) around to glower at the child in front of me, by Frisk's side, but I stopped short when I saw the familiar mop of hair of Y/N.
"what happened here?" I ask, walking closer to them.
"Comedian, leave the questions for later, get the prick to your Loudmouth of a brother, her soul needs to be healed." Chara snaps at me, making my eyes go dark. "listen here you murderer, you may be on your own now but that doesn't mean i can't lay judgement on you. your hate fuels you, now shut the fuck up and leave." I bark towards them.
They grimace and look up at me "Comedian, pull my soul out. You'll be surprised." they says and smirk, but they somehow look guilty.
I forcefully drag their soul out, my pinpricks returning to my eyes in surprise.
"what..?" I mutter, their cherry red soul floating peacefully in front of them.
"She" they say as they point towards the shallowly-breathing human, "made my soul pure again. Uncorrupted. I gotta give her some credit, her magic is interesting. She separated me from the pipsqueak and now I am alive." they explained, crounching down to Y/N's level. "Loudmouth would need to heal her soul, though."
(I always have to correct myself every time since I always say she instead of they dammit..)
"her soul?" I ask, taking Y/N's soul out, gaping at the chip left of her soul.
It was so dim, so hopeless..
And then I knew, I had to help her.
More than she had to help me.

1071 words lmao.
I drew my oc I'm so prouddddd xD
Even if it sucks balls and stuff.
My art usually sucks balls lol.