4.0 | THAT CUPCAKE IS ALIVE!!

(Omfg that's so cute. Android Easteregg. Cute af. I can feed and get Android cats owo)

"AAAAAAAAA" You screech, throwing your backpack across the canteen, making everyone turn towards you with blank faces.
"The fuck?" said Sam, staring weirdly at your thrown backpack. "Why'd ya do that?" he turned and stared some more at you.
You had a disgusted face and scowled. "My cupcake moved. On it's own." You say, moving your arms wildly around.
"Huh. I hope it's not another one of your jokes." He went carefully to retrieve your backpack, and threw it at you, you being awesome and catching it, then falling flat on your face.
Sam bursted out laughing and took a picture of you on the ground, a bump already forming on your forehead.
"Some friend you are.." You mutter angrily.
Sam is the only one who stood by you when nobody else did, always was ready if you fell, frankly he was more of a parent towards you than a friend.
Now his girlfriend, Lily, was a total bitch.
She was one of the popular girls. She fucked half of the boys in school, was a cheerleader and totally hated you. And well, you hated her too. Why did Sam even put up with her shit? Argh, you don't understand men. Then there's that cute short girl in my math class that is always blushing when he asks her for a pen. Aah, so cuteeee!
You ship them so hard.
Man.
"-/N), (Y/N)--(Y/N)!!" yelled Sam and glared at you playfully, waving a hand in your face.
"H-Huh, o-oh sorry I spaced out." you grin and mentally slap myself.
Damn, try to be more serious you idiot.
"You should eat your cupcake thingy, we got math." Sam said and pushed your cupcake in front of you.
You silently stare at the slowly wiggling thing on your paper plate and push it slowly towards him.
"I'm fine, thanks." You grin and sweatdrop, averting yoir eyes from his weirded out face.
He shrugs and stabs his fork into the cupcake, ripping it in half, making the sweet food deflate and let out some sort of whine, stopping moving altogether.
"..." you stare at him, and pick up my backpack and nopidy noped the fuck outta there.

I AM SO SORRY IT'S SO SHORT I'M GONNA GET TO THE GODDAMN PLOT IN A FEW SHORT CHAPTERS, THAT'S WHEN SHIT WILL GO SOOOOUTH. AND LIKE, AAAAAAAAA I WON'T BE ABLE TO STOP WRITING XD
THAT'S WHY, LIKE, I'M MAKING SMOL CHAPPIES WHILE WORKING ON THE 6000+ WORDS CHAPTER XD
PREPARE FOR AN AVALANCHE OF FLUFF AND DEPRESSION XP