I trust you, but not your instincts

if you don't know what omegaverse is then google it and do some reasearch because well

 “Are you sure you want to do this, Dan? Couldn’t it be dangerous in some sort? I don’t know if I trust this Philip boy that much,” my mum states to me and I merely roll my eyes and sigh, placing the last article of clothing back in my bag.

“Alright, first off- it’s Phil, who you’ve known literally your entire life along with me, and secondly- dangerous? I’m eighteen now! I thought this was what you wanted, for me to get out and have fun, and finally live my life as an adult?” I ask and turn on my heels, raising an eyebrow at her with my lip jutted the slightest bit.

It was only a week before when it was my eighteenth birthday, and the big surprise my family presented me with was a trip to London by myself, where I was able to bring one friend with me. So, of course, I choose Phil- the boy I’ve known since I was six and has been there through thick and thin as well as saving me on many occasions.

The only thing my mother is bugging out about, is that Phil is an Alpha, where I- on the other hand, am an omega.

I feel that she wouldn’t be very stressed out about the whole situation if Phil wasn’t already promised to another omega once she turns eighteen as well- which of course, isn’t for another year.

I guess I should consider myself lucky in a sense. My parents are firm believers in true love, which is why they had chosen for me to find my own Alpha when I was ready, rather than setting me up with another family that was only wanting us to bond for money.

“I just don’t want you snatched up off the street, you know that,” my mum responds and shook her head, only causing me to roll my eyes once more, crossing my arms.

“Now you seem to think I’m careless. My next heat is in at least two weeks, plus, you know how I am once I’m in it! Behind locked doors,” I say back, but it doesn’t seem enough for her.

“I never said you were careless, I’m just saying that anything could happen. I don’t want you making a dumb choice- and make sure you’re careful with Philip,”

Phil.” I correct once more let out a frustrated breath that I didn’t know I was holding in throughout this whole conversation. “Will you stop it? Even if he wasn’t already promised then I wouldn’t allow anything to happen- okay? I know my heat schedule. Phil knows his limits as well as I. Can you please, for once in your life, trust me?” she looks down at her hands and repeats my sigh, wringing her fingers together.

“I trust you, but not your instincts,” she answers and shakes her head once more, soon to retreat from my room and closing the door behind her, leaving me to just bite my lip out of anger from her not thinking that I would have any self-control.

“You’re worried about nothing!” I shout out the door, not really in a rude tone though, knowing that if I did anything to upset her in any manner, the trip would be off and my chance to finally prove that I can do shit on my own would leave me for practically ever.  

She doesn’t respond, leaving me to close my eyes for a moment, soon to walk tentatively back over to my bag, zipping it shut and cursing my mother under my breath for never having faith in her son.

“Five days. It’s five fucking days.” I mumble, pulling out my phone and chuckling once I noticed there was a text from Phil, saying to ‘answer your dumb phone you twat.’ My thumb skims across the screen and I hold the phone to my ear, my stray hand playing with the zipper on my bag which was now next to its pair, holding the top flap and the bottom shut.

“So. Are you SUPER FUCKING PUMPED to go to London?” Phil’s familiar voice is in my ear and I chuckle at his tone, nodding my head as if he could see me just out of habit.

“The better question is, are YOU super fucking pumped to go to London?” I reply and sit back on the bed, laying down on my back as I stare at the ceiling, not really finding anywhere else to take my gaze to.

“Oh- I know I am,” Phil says back, leaving me laughing. “Has your mum gone ape shit yet?”

“Yep. You just caught me in the aftermath of overprotective mother earthquake,” I say back and tilt my head up, seeing my mum pass by the door and give me a look, causing me to giggle and lean back down , waiting for Phil’s response.

“Hey, give her a break alright? My mum did the same thing when I turned eighteen and moved out. Just wait until the day you go to uni, oh my god the earthquake will upgrade to a hurricane.”

“Nah, I don’t think it’s really that,” I say and play with the zipper once more, tilting my head to rest comfortably on the mattress.

“I get it, don’t worry,” Phil chuckles and I allow a smile to tug at the corners of my lips. “It’s an omega mother thing. All of them think that once they’re eighteen they’ll end up sleeping around and have twenty babies inside them from different fathers,”

“Ew! Is that possible?” I ask and sit up, my lips curling into a disgusted face as I hear him laugh as an answer.

“I have no idea, let’s hope not,” Phil says back and I can just hear the sound of a car horn outside in the driveway, making my eyebrow peak up a little bit in confusion.

“Is that you?” I ask and stand, beginning to make my way down the short hallway and into the living room, pulling the curtain back revealing Phil’s car parked next to my families van.

“Oh yeah I’m on my way,” Phil returns.

Philip Michael Lester you were on the phone and driving,”

“Shut up mum,” he laughs back and the call goes back, leaving me smiling and rushing to my room in order to grab my suitcase and tell my mum that Phil was here. 

awwwwwwwwwwww lookie here! 

THE FIRST CHAPTER OMG

if you guys are active omegaverse readers like me, then you'll know then not ever omegaverse is the same, so don't go ape shit on me ^.^

alsooooo GUYS i posted a new video on my youtube channel ^.^ its a warped tour vlog! The link is in the description of my profile page, can you guys PLEASE subscribe? It would help me a lot, I'm nearing 200 subscribers /).(\ 

CAN WE GET THIS CHAPITRE TO 10 VOTES OH MY GOSHAOEFUAOEFJAW;EFIJAE;OIFJA

also tell me what you think of this :D