Just a headache

A night I will never forget.

I was finally being on my own, with my best friend and under the lights of London.

The London eye was beautiful. When we made it to the top, you could nearly see everything there was in the city, lights, buildings, and one of the best moments was being able to see the moon light reflect against the water, practically representing a post card.

“I never want to leave,” I giggle and lean against the elevator wall, sighing audibly as Phil filed in behind me, pressing our designated button which would take us to our floor.

“Same here,” he replies and I can practically hear the smile in his voice which would indicate that he’s having one hell of a time along with me.

I breathe in softly, closing my eyes- half from being in content, and half from being so fucking tired that I couldn’t keep them open anymore. Honestly, I couldn’t wait to get back to the room and fall asleep, only to wake up as late as I wished in the morning because this was my time and my vacation and I could do whatever the hell I wanted.

“Ow, shit,” I whisper to myself as soon as I feel it, a sharp pain in my temple, and a small tightening in my chest, causing me to double over slightly. A headache, I think to myself and shake my head, bringing a hand to the spot that was practically throbbing at this point. All the excitement, it’s only gotten to me, that’s all.

“Are you okay?” Phil asks and I feel a gentle hand on my back, caressing the clothed skin gently, seeing I was in some pain.

“Yeah, yeah, no worries- I’m fine,” I say and look up, nodding and trying to flash a smile in order to prove my statement to ring true. My friend merely nods, yet concern flashes over his gaze as soon as the lift reached where we needed it to be. “Just a headache,”

We walk off and take our normal left, heading to our room, where Phil opened the door, allowing me to enter first.

“Well, if you need anything, I’m here. You probably just need some rest, no biggie,” I smile a bit as Phil says this and nod, walking over to my suitcase and pulling out a pair of pajamas.

“I think I’m going to take a quick shower before bed, you know, to try and help it,” I say in response and Phil nods, sitting down on our bed to remove his shoes in order to get ready to sleep. “Is that okay?”

“Yeah- of course! Just do what you need to feel better,” I grin like an idiot and nod, walking off to the small hotel bathroom and grabbing a towel, looking in the mirror- soon to notice why Phil still was giving me some concerned glances.

Maybe I caught a quick fever, or a small bug or something. I slowly brush my hair out of my eyes and find it to be sweaty, with the company of my face being completely flushed, along with a pair of dilating pupils. A warm flash soon comes though, flooding from my head to my toes, soon to be back to room temperature. This better not be a fucking fever- I am on god damned VACATION.

My head shakes in denial as I turn the water on, turning the dial in order to get the right temperature. I strip from my clothes, finding some relief in my headache as I do so, and step in the shower, wincing only a little bit, (strangely), from the heat of the water.

I’m barely able to wash myself; everything is just too close and too heated. I can’t be claustrophobic; nothing has ever bothered me like this before. It doesn’t really feel a sickness, as normally when I catch a fever it doesn’t ever start out with a headache.

I soon attempt to wash my hair- wincing as I massaged my fingers against my own scalp, practically feeling it throb with pain under my touch. All I can think about at this moment is how the water just feels like it’s getting so much fucking hotter. It has to be something wrong with the plumbing. I’ll probably have to notify the hotel about that in the morning.

But, I have to rinse my hair as quickly as I can and turn the water completely off, pulling the plug by the bath faucet as I just couldn’t stand the stupid water running down my skin, practically sizzling as it made contact.

My eyes meet the mirror, and I study the creature mimicking my movements, trying to get some sense on the situation and know whether or not I should go to the A&E or find some sort of attention for this situation.

“Go away,” I murmur under my breath and hold my head a bit; still able to feel the sharp sting in the one sign, almost as if to show me that it will do whatever the fuck it wants.

I’m sweating even more.

I’m sweating so much that my skin practically looks as if you lathered it in canola oil, ready to bake me to a crisp. I want to tear away any clothes I have on in order to get his overwhelming temperature to cease from its rising, but there were no more clothes to remove.

“What are you?” I shake my head and turn, reaching down slowly in order to grab my shirt so I can ask Phil if he could drive me to the doctors, but that was when I felt it.

The distinct poking against my stomach, making me want to rut my hips forward in order to gain any type of friction even possible against my erection.

That was when it all clicked. The headache, the stomach pains, the warmth and now a full-fledged boner. I would just look like a fool at this moment to try and deny it, because almost anyone would be able to see this coming and know what the problem was just by taking a simple glance at me.

I am in heat.

“No, no, no, no, no,” I whisper frantically and stand back up, almost trying to gasp for air in panic. I need to get out of here. I literally need to run. How could I have been so dumb? Did I miscount? My heat was supposed to come in two weeks at the least, most likely even longer. “Fuck,” I curse as my cock twitches the slightest bit, and I can’t stop my hand from curling around it and pumping slowly, knowing that there was going to be absolutely no way around this- and of course- that was when the worst just had to happen.

“Hey, Dan, are you okay in there?”

~

oops raeann dissapeared 

sorry guys, but I actually have school xD

also I'm gonna be sixteen soon omf

How old are you guys? (for some reason I'm actually one of the 'elders' in the phandom.. idk)

ALSOOOOO I uploaded a new video on my youtube channel! The link is in my description on my profile page! PLEASE check that out and subscribe??? it would mean the world to me!! 

Okay see yall later ( I'll try to make it not too much later)