Showing it's beautiful start

“Yeah, yeah! Fine! Totally fine,” I respond, knowing that my voice is straining and that my friend is most likely reading me like a book at this moment. If Phil was an omega, this whole situation would turn- but since he’s an Alpha, the scene is dangerous. If I don’t get out of here soon, his instincts are going to take over in a split second, then, there won’t be any way to stop it. I would be his, and he would claim me, just over a stupid fucking mistake.

“Dan, you don’t sound okay. Can you let me in?” he knocks gently on the door and I practically have to pry my own hand away from my erection, quickly reaching down and pulling on my pajamas as fast as I could, hoping to make a quick escape, but in all honesty, my head wasn’t going to have anything to do with the fate that will be in store in this room, tonight. From this moment on, my body is in charge, only to be controlled by my heat.

“No, here, um,” I open the door and slip past him, trying to breathe through my mouth as I know that in this stage, my sense of smell will be stronger, and getting a whiff of a non-mated Alpha would change my mind’s directions just like that.

“What’s wrong? Are you okay? Should I call A&E?” I can hear Phil’s footsteps behind me as I lay on the bed, staring at the ceiling and trying to think of a plan with the rest of my wits I could gather through the clouded sea of need and want that was my heat.

“Fuck,” I whisper as soon as Phil sits next to me on the mattress and I’m able to catch his scent accidentally. “Phil you have to leave,” I choke out and writhe next to him, while his worried eyes just keep scanning my body, and hand goes to my forehead, making me whimper at the touch and from that moment on I knew that I was one-hundred percent done for.

“I think you have a fever-” Phil says quietly, and I breathe in deeply through my nose, finally picking up his natural scent and being thrown past my limits.

“Phil- oh god,” I whimper and moan, feeling the sweat drip down my head. “I need you,” I finally meet his eyes, which are flashed with confusion.

“I really don’t think you’re okay-” he says but I just grab the back of his neck and pull him down, burying my face in his shoulder, soon to breathe in deeply. I can tell by hearing a low growl in the back of his throat that he caught my scent as well. I inch forward slightly, trying to get close since all I can think about at this moment is Phil, Phil, Phil, Phil, and Phil. “Dan!” he gasps and pulls back, snapping out of his trance and plugging his nose with his fingers. “Why didn’t you tell me? Fucking hell,”

“Phil I need you,” I whine and moan, reaching down and dipping my hand beneath my boxers, giving my throbbing erection a few strokes shamelessly. “Please, need your body- need your knot..”

“We can’t,” Phil says quickly and tries to back up and off the bed, but I catch his arm in order to keep him there, still using my other hand to pump my member. “You know we can’t, I have to leave so you can get yourself off, alright?”

“No!” I say and nearly tear up at the thought, since Phil is right here and he can just fucking take me and give me what my body literally needs. “Don’t leave me, I need you- need you so bad- please fill me up,” it’s too much. It’s too hot. I yank off my shirt with one motion, slightly surprised to see that once I let go of Phil, he didn’t run like he said he was going to do.

“Dan,” Phil whispers and I look up, pushing my pants down, quickly, almost being unable to since I don’t want to let go of my member in any way, shape or form. “We c-can’t. I’m promised to another omega.. I’m sorry,”

“Please!” I cry out and scoot closer, feeling more sweat drip down my cheek, and knowing that it was most likely glistening across my chest. “Take me- make me yours- I don’t care about anything else, I need you.” My body was on autopilot, and there was no captain in control. Nothing I felt, or knew ‘deep down’ matters at this point because the only thing that truly matters to a bitch in heat is an Alpha to claim them.

“Dan-”

 “Knot me,” I whisper breathlessly and clasp my sweating hand around his wrist, pulling him down and crashing our lips together. Once Phil got the taste, took a nice whiff, and felt our bodies together, the night had shown its beautiful start.

~

I told her I'm not in the mood for sex or touching, but she kept kissing my neck, groping my upper body and squeezing my ass. 

What is that considered as?