Chapter 1 The start of something new

Chapter1

"Mom, Dad are you serious? Were moving?! To the other side of the world? To Mullingar? We live in Puerto Rico it's too far away! I'm going to call my grandmother and ask her if I can stay with her I'm NOT going to Mullingar. I said in an angry tone; I was so upset.

"Honey everybody is going to Mullingar, but your are not staying with your grandmother! It's not that big. We're moving in 2 months, you have to start packing your stuff and you are going to Mullingar and there is nothing that you can do now!"

"But I don't want to go to Mullingar! I have friends here and I'm going to college here, I want to stay!!"

-1 month later-

We were at the airport and we approached the gate and said bye to our beautiful island Puerto Rico.

Here starts our new lives.

-Many hours later-

As we got into our cars we put our luggage in the trunk of my dad's new BMW and headed to our new house. As we approached our new house my mouth dropped and minds followed.

When we got to the house I was so stunned, my mouth literally dropped. It was so huge and pretty. I ran inside; it had a really huge pool, Jacuzzi, huge backyard and it had 2 floors with 4 rooms and 3 bathrooms! It was my dream house. I can't wait for summer so my best friends can come and see it. Yes, yes I know I didn't want to come to Mullingar but now I really change my mind. Well, all I know is that I'm un-packing tomorrow, good thing our beds were already made and everything like that; so I just decided to throw myself on my bed and listen some music and then go to sleep with my airport clothes.

-The next morning-

I woke up and my stuff was there.

 Ugh, I have to un-packed everything

"Glorianne come down stairs I want you to meet our neighbors! Hurry!!!" my mom shouted.

Ugh now I have to get dress to meet my neighbors. I open my luggage and find some decent clothes and put them on. I also took my toothbrush, and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

I got downstairs and I saw this blonde guy with blue eyes, not to mention that he's really cute.

"Glorianne I want you to meet our new neighbors, and this is their son Niall"

"Hi, nice to meet you all, you too Niall." I said looking directly at him.

"Hello, nice to meet you too Glorianne" He said looking down at his feet; I think he's nervous or something.

My parents and Niall parents went to the living room to talk, leaving me and Niall alone at the front door. We stand there in complete awkwardly silence.

"Hey do you want to go outside and walk with me?" He burst out, and then froze. 

"Um, sure, let me just ask my mother." I said to him, and started walking to the living room. "Hey mom, can I go out for a walk with Niall?" I asked her.

"Yes sweetheart, but I want you here before lunch. I want all of you to stay for lunch." mom said.

Niall parents nodded and smiled happily. I gave them a weird look, and went back where Niall was.

"Let's go, but we have to come back before lunch. My mom wants you and you're parents to stay for dinner with us." I said to him.

"Oh, okay."He said.

We went out, and started walking with no direction.

"May I ask you something?" he said, with his hands behind his back.