Chapter 15 Past sometimes ruins your present

Chapter 15

“Niall I have to tell you something,” I said.

“What’s it princess? Niall said.

“Um nothing, let’s go back to the hotel.” I said biting my lip.

After he paid the bill, we head back to our hotel room. He opens the door, get in and head to the bed. I sit down on the edge of the bed and he looks at me.

“Um, what do you want to tell me? He asked, looking worried.

I get up and start kissing him. He holds me by my waist, pulling me closer to him. I put my arms around his neck and gently bit his lower lip, pulling it slightly. A soft moan escapes his lips and begins kissing me more passionately. He picks me up and puts me down on the bed. He takes off his jacket and I grab him by the tie and put him closer to me. He kisses my exposed shoulder and bites it gently.

“Oh my gosh, what are you doing?!” Harry exclaimed; making us jump. “Are you guys going to get in?” he puts a perverted smile and wiggles his eyebrows.

“Get out man!” Niall shouted, getting up from the bed and pushes him out the door.

“Wait waits!” Harry said and Niall stops pushing him. “Honest, are you guys going to get in?” he chuckles.

Niall pushes him out the door and slams it. He comes back to the bed with me and we could here Harry’s laughter. Before I could speak, he crashes his lips against mine and I run my finger through his sandy blonde hair. He takes off his tie and I help unbutton his shirt. I took off his shirt and bit my lip.

“Loving the view princess?” he said.

I smile and kiss him.

What is going on? I’ve never felt so much ecstasy going up and down my body. But it didn’t feel bad.

Niall pulled away.

“Are you sure, you want to do this?” Niall said trying to catch his breath.

Do I want to do this? I’ve never had sex before or even come this close. I started breathing hard and start getting dizzy. This horrible thought of Victor comes to my head; the time when he tried to rape me, but I managed to kick him hard down there and run away.

I look at Niall and start pushing him and screaming. “Get off me! Get off me!” I cried out and rolls to the other side of the bed and start crying like a little baby.

He tries to calm me down but I just continue shouting and crying. I get out of the bed and run to Alondra and Joshua’s room I pound my fist on the door and called her sobbing.

She opens the door smiling but her smile goes away when she sees me. “Glorianne what’s wrong?” I hug her and sobbed harder on her shoulder.

“He tried to rape me!” I choked out, she closes the door and we go to the bed. We sit down and she rubs her hand up and down my back.

I hear the bathroom door open and I see Joshua. He raises his eyebrow at me and sits down next to Alondra.

“What’s wrong?” he asked and Alondra shushes him.

“He tried to rape me!” I cried out once again.

“Son of a bitch!” Joshua mutters and stands up but Alondra grabs him. He looks at her and sits down.

“Niall tried to rape you?” Alondra asked me and I shook my head. “Who did?”

“Victor,” I sobbed harder. “Victor tried to rape me!”