CHAPTER 4

Elizabeth's P.O.V

There at the door stood two bulky men dressed in black suits. I gulped. If I said I wasn't scared shitless that would be a lie. I watched as they conversed with dad. After a few moments, dad walked back to where I was sitting quietly.

"They have come to take you along but, I promise I will do everything in my power to bring you back to me. I promise." he said but I could not reply to him without sounding like a weakling so I simply nodded.

Giving dad and Penny a final hug, I walked to the door and wait as the men went inside to get my bags.

We then walked down the stairs and out of the apartment building which was my home. I followed the men as they made their way to a black Bentley waiting in the parking lot.

I was beyond scared, so scared I started to think of ways to run. I began to look around the place marking every possible way I could run. As if sensing my thoughts one of the men in suits clutched onto my arm, firm enough to send a warning but not hard enough to hurt.

"Get your filthy hands off me you big oaf. This is ridiculously, you don't have to hold on to me. I can walk myself I don't need your help." I shouted struggling to get him to release me.

"Don't even think about it little girl, or you will have to face the consequences." He said as he dragged me with him.

"Who said I was thinking of anything, it's not like I was going to run away you dimwitted asshole." I tried to sound as innocent as possible.

"Running is not such a good idea little girl because, I will catch you and I bet boss won't be too happy to hear that you tried to run away, I bet he would enjoy punishing you until you can't stand." I gaped at him, I couldn't help the shiver that ran down my spine as I thought of the possible punishments.

I brushed off the thoughts of running and decided to walk along. Reaching the car, the man holding my arms pushed me roughly into the car and aggressively buckled my seatbelt before slamming the door shut behind him. I could not help but flinch at the sound.

He walked around the other side of the car and climbed in beside me as the other man took his place in the drivers seat.

The engine rumbled and the car started to move. As I watched our apartment building get smaller the worry I tried so hard to hide came flooding down on me. What were they going to do to me? Would I ever see my family again? These and other questions rattled my brain. A thought came to mind and I acted on it.

I quickly unbuckled my seatbelt and tried to open the door but it did not budge. I heard a loud deep laughter and I turned to see the man beside me laughing away.

"Keep trying little girl, it can only be opened from the outside because it has child safety on." He said looking at me with a amused expression. A scold formed on my face as I looked at him. Asshole.

"Where are you taking me anyway?" I asked, the first place that came to my was a dark cell. Just the thought caused me to shudder.

"You will see in due time little girl." He said, his face scrunched up in annoyance.

"Could you stop calling me a little girl, I'm 22 years old, I am a woman and my name is Elizabeth."

"Then start behaving like a woman and less of a little girl. Now be quiet before I have to force you to." He said leaning his head back on the head rest and closing his eyes. Just like that the rest of my journey was spend thinking of possible places they could take me, every one seeming worst than the last.

                                 ***