CHAPTER 5

I woke up the following morning to a knocking on the door, I turned and put the pillow over my head in an attempt to block out the sound, however the person knocking seemed determined to get me up. I reluctantly got out of bed and walked over to the door and opened it to find the same woman from yesterday.

"Good morning," she said as she walked into the room.

"Good morning," I said as I excused myself to the bathroom. I quickly did my business and walked back into the room.

"Mr. Greyson wants you to get ready and be in the kitchen in ten minute. There is something he would like to speak with you about," She said and turned to walk back out the door.

After she left, I quickly took a shower and put on a black pencil skirt and a white top along with my only pair of pumps and my handbag. I don't have a lot of clothes, the little I have are limited to sundresses, pencil skirts, jeans and some worn out tops. I brushed my hair and then head downstairs.

"Good morning," I said when I saw Demitrius sitting at the breakfast bar in the kitchen drinking coffee his hair still damped from his shower this morning. He looked up at me and nod, I took a seat and admired his Greek god like features while I waited for him to look up from his phone.

"I'm sure Isabella told you that I had something to talk to you about, yes?" He asked as I nodded in confirmation.

"There will be ground rules that you are expected to follow. You must never leave this house unless you are leaving with me, you are not allowed to enter my bedroom or office unless you are needed there, you will not be permitted to be around or talk to guests of this house unless you were told to," he regarded me coldly for a minute more before saying, "and lastly I'll be firing my chefs and maids, you are expected to keep the house clean and cook dinner in the evenings before I get home." I looked at him with wide eyes, what was I to him, some prisoner? How can he tell me not to leave the house? how was I supposed to live without human contact? And does he really expect me to clean this bi...huge house alone and cook him dinner.

"For today you will be accompanying me to my office and I expect you to be on your best behavior," his voice left no room for argument or questions.

"I have to go to work today." That caused him to look at me scanning me from head to toe.

"No you are not going to work."

"You are not the boss of me, I can go wherever I want and you can't stop me." I said in annoyance. Who does he think he is?

"Are you sure about that Mon amour, the  last time I checked you belong to me and you do whatever I say," he said staring at his device once again, I crossed my arms over my chest and sat at the chair furthest from him. "And next time you show such defiance Mon amour that plump little ass will be spanked so hard, you will not be able to sit for days." He continued as I glared at him.

"There was no agreement saying I was not allowed to go to work or do what I want." I continued even after the threat he just made.

"Well now there is," he got off the chair and walked over to where I was seated, leaning his head down to my ear he whispered, "don't test my patience Elizabeth I got lots of punishments I would be pleased to give to you," his hot breath against my neck caused between my legs to pulse, "now have breakfast and be outside in 15 minutes, I will be waiting for you in the car," by now he was walking out of the kitchen. When did he even move?

"Jerk." I muttered as he walked out of the kitchen. My breakfast was already placed on the table; pancakes, eggs and sausages along with a cup of coffee, I quickly ate before heading outside to where he was sitting in his car.