CHAPTER 6

Demitrius' P.O.V

Walking out of my office, I informed my assistant and the body guards to keep an eye on Elizabeth and to follow her if she leaves the building. I knew she would definitely try to leave, she was so defiant that my palms itched to bend her over my knees and spank her round perfect globes but, I restrained myself.

I descended the elevator down to the lobby just in time to see Eugene Clarke entering the building. I walked over to where he was and greeted him ensuring that I was exuding as much confidence and dominance as I possibly could, I like it when people cower in my presence. We immediately started to discuss the plan about his company.

He is the owner of Cupid's Palace one of the most popular chain of restaurants in New York City. He has been trying to get me to buy part of his company for two years now because it was near bankruptcy, I finally decided to give it a try. Maybe it could be beneficial.

Right as we were walking to the elevator something caught my attention. Fury immediately started to build in me as I watched Elizabeth duck behind a table in an act of hiding from someone and something tells me that someone is me. She was disobeying my instructions to sit in the office until I return.

I knew she would have done it or at least attempt to but, that didn't make me any less angry. If it had not been for the meeting I had in less than five minutes I would've walked over to where she was hiding and drag her back to my office, tie her to the chair and have my ways with her. I called my most trusted guard, Scott and alerted him that Elizabeth is exiting the building and he should follow her.

I called my guard despite knowing there is no where she could go that I would not be able find her. With that thought I walk into the elevator and pressed the button for the conference room.

*

*

*

Elizabeth's P.O.V

The rest of my day at work went on with the normal routines, taking orders, serving customers and cleaning the café tables. The morning and afternoon at work were the busiest time of the day and by evening the crowd decrease down to only a few people. I glanced at the clock and realised that it was time for me to clean up and leave.

I cleaned the last of the tables and walked into the staff quarters to change out of the Cafe's logoed dress back to my clothes. I fixed my hair and washed my face before heading back into the kitchen area to inform Marie (the cafe's owner) that I will be leaving.

"Lizzy," came the sweet homey voice of Marie and I looked around to find her perched on one of the chairs eating a donut and a cup of coffee. She walked over to the coffee Brewer and made another cup before cutting a slice of the custard pie.

Placing them in front of me she sat down and nodded her head at me. "Eat dear," I took a mouthful of the pie and a sip of the coffee savouring the bitter sweet taste that remains in my mouth.

"How are things with your dad and sister?" Marie was the only person that I really ever told about my mom's passing. She is a lady in her early sixties, short and plump. She has brown hair which is starting to have more white ones than brown. When she smiles it made me feel so warm.

She was the closest I had to a mother figure after mom's passing. I tell her almost everything and she would give me advice she never gave me pity and that's what I really love about talking to her.

"Well... Penny is doing well in school and dad... He's the same everyday. Nothing changed," I didn't tell her that I had to go live with Demitrius because my dad couldn't repay his money and I snuck out of his building to come to work.