Wheres Jade?

Be the stoic cool kid

I walked into school with dirk. We walked to my locker, I opened it and put my bag in. "Dirk!" I heard someone yell from across the hall. I could tell it was Jake by the British accent. I turned around to see Dirk and Jake already hugging. "you know what. Im just gonna slowly back away and leave" I said turning around. "I'll pick you up by the tree behind school Dave" Dirk yelled before taking jakes hand and walking the opposite way.

I guess I'll just go find Egderp and Rose

I walked to the courtyard to find John, Rose, Roxy, and Jane. "Dave over here" John yelled with a big goofy grin. "Hey bro." I said walking up to them. I have The lalondes and Jane a hug, then I gave John a fist bump. "So where's jade?" I asked looking around noticing Jade wasn't there. "Yeaaaaah about thattttt..... she's wont be here for another week" Jane said rubbing the back of her neck. "Oh. Okay." I responded, I'm guessing her and her grandfather went somewhere for the summer and hadn't gotten back yet.

"Hey but when she comes back think of all the awesome story's she'll have to tell" John said in a rather excited tone. He's always so positive and happy, I kind of envy that about him.

"Yaeh *yeah* it's gonna be so coooool *hic*" Roxy slurred her words. "Wow Rox not even noon and you're already drunk, huh? This has got to be a new record." I jokingly teased. "Heeeeeeeey Daveyyyy dotn Be meannnm" Roxy said playfully punching my shoulder.

^ le time Skip brought to you by doc scratch ^

It was time for first period, John and I had first period together. Cool. We walked to first period together, occasionally getting stopped by girls asking for my number. They didn't get it of course because that wouldn't be cool at all, Handing my number out to just anyone. Nope, don't think so.

We walked in and took our seats in the back of the class. I scanned the room looking for people I knew, I saw A couple trolls. I think their names are Gamzee and Tavros, I don't know.

The bell had rung and we were 5 minuets into class when a little troll with nubby horns walked in panting as if he'd just ran a marathon. "Mr. Vantas, late on your first day. Take a seat please" the teacher said turning towards him. "s-sorry ma'am" the troll said taking the only other open seat, which was of course next to me. Great. Let's see how this goes.

I pass him a note "what's up nubs? The names Strider. Dave strider." He looked down at the note and growled then glanced up at me. "MY NAMES KARKAT, FUCKASS. NOW LEAVE ME ALONE." He threw the note at me, okay mister nubbys horns we'll play it that way. "Woah bro, calm down I'm just tryna Be friendly." I pretend to yawn, stretching my arm out and dropping the note on his desk. He read over it and looked at me. "HOWS THIS FOR FRIENDLY" he said just above a whisper. He walked over the trash, looked me in the eyes through my shades and ripped up the note then dropped The pieces into the trash. He crossed his arms and angrily walked back to his desk. I sighed and shrugged. Oh well. Better luck next time strider. You'll make this troll your friend, even if it's the last thing you do.
—————————————-
AUTHORS NOTE

oMg I'm so sorry this took so long to update. I started this chapter a while ago but ended up getting grounded and then completely forgot where I was going with this chapter when I got my phone back.

Anyways thanks to those who are actually reading this shit. Tell me how you guys would like this to go cause like I said I completely forgot where I was going with this heheh. Whoops.

I love you guys :3 <3