Confusion and feelings

Be the confused and flustered troll

You are now Karkat Vantas

{ time skip to Saturday cause I'm lazy)

it's been a couple days since what happened with dave and we haven't talked since then. I don't know how to feel about the kiss, it wasn't bad but I also don't know if it was good. I had only known him for a couple hours before it happened.

I can't figure out my feelings for him, It's all so confusing. I thought I was going To hate his guts but now I think I might be in love with him? I don't know. It's too confusing.

*beep* I saw brought back to reality by the sound of my husktop telling me someone's trying to annoy me. I swear if it's John trying to prank me again, I will flip my shit.

I get out of bed and walk across the room to my desk and open my husktop.

Turntechgodhead is trying to pester you.

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck speak of the devil god why now?

turntechGodhead [TG] began pestering carcinoGeneticist [CG]

TG: hey bro...

TG: do you think we could meet up today? I wanted to talk about what happened if that's cool with you.

CG:UH YEAH SURE

CG: WHERE

TG: maybe the park? If you're cool with that.

CG: OKAY... ILL BE THERE IN 30

TG: cool

turntechGodhead [TG] has ceased pestering carcinoGeneticist [CG]

"FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK WHY IN THE SHIT DID I AGREE TO THIS?? ITS GONNA BE SO FUCKING AWKWARD ARGHHH I FUCKING HATE MYSELF SO MUCH I SHOULD JUST DIE RIGHT FU- "

"Karkat, Is everything all right? You're yelling at yourself again. If something is wrong please don't be afraid to come talk to me, I'll try my best to help you without triggering you." I was cut off by kankri talking from the other side of my bedroom door.

"IM FINE KANKS JUST MAD AT MYSELF FOR BEING A COMPLETE FUCKING IDIOT" i shouted back getting up from my laptop. "Language, karkat! And if you're sure you're all right than I shall leave you alone." Kankri said before walking away.

"I guess I should get ready" I sighed walking towards my closet. I opened it revealing my bland wardrobe that consists of nothing but shades of black and grey with the blue hoodie John gave me. I sighed and pulled out a grey t-shirt, a pair of grey jeans, and a black hoodie with my cancer sign on it.

I slipped on jeans and shirt and pulled my hoodie on, I walked over to my bed and grabbed my phone and stuffed into my pocket. I slipped on my red vans and then walked out of my room making sure to close my door behind me.

I walked down the stairs and straight to the front door. "ILL BE BACK LATER KANKRI" I yelled opening the door. "ALRIGHT, CRONUS WILL BE JOINING US FOR DINNER TONIGHT" kankri yelled down from his room. I grabbed the keys off the hook and walked out closing and locking the door behind me, not bothering to answer kankri.

It was a pretty gross looking day out today, the sky was grey and full of clouds.

Fuck I hope it doesn't start raining

I pulled my hood up and shoved my hand in my pocket. Starting for the park down the road.

Let's hope this goes well

—————————-
Hi omg I'm so sorry this is so late !! I've had major writers block and I've been traveling a looooot, but hopefully I'll back into the swing of things again :)

I'm also gonna just post chapters once I finish them because trying to keep up with the 3 at a time is really hard whOops

With love ash💜🌙