Confessions and storms

You are still Karkat Vantas

I couldn't help but stare at his eyes, they're were so beautiful and I got lost in them. I never wanted this moment to end. I notice Dave started getting a little uncomfortable so I did the only thing I could think of that moment... I kissed him.

I grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer to me, softly pressing my lips against his warm pale pink ones. A feeling I never wanna lose. My eyes flutter closed as he used his hands to cradle my face. He broke the kiss first and I opened my eyes.

He looked me in the eyes and the words that he said next would forever leave me surprise,,,

"Karkat... I think I love you...."

I was at a loss for words. I've just met this boy, it's only been about a month.... and he's telling me he loves me? Don't get me wrong Dave's an amazing guy, but.... do I love him?

What am I saying? Of course I fucking love this boy.
"Dave... I think I love you too." I whispered. He blinked at me with shock. "Really?" He asked with disbelief in his voice. "YES REALLY YOU IDIOT" I said in my normal tone getting up and playfully pushing him. He grabbed his shades and put them on then stood up from the swing grabbing my hand. "What do you say, We go see a movie?" He asked with a smile.

I looked down at your hands inter winded  together and then at him. "ID LOVE TOO" I responded with a smile. We started walking to Dave's houses still hand in hand. The walk wasn't too long but also wasn't the shortest. When we got to his house he unlocked the door and opened it and just stood there? "Why arent yo-" "shhh" he cut me off. "I'm making sure dirk and bro aren't home." He whispered.

——————

Kind of a harsh cut off sorry but this one chapter had been long in the works and I need to get something out to you guys lol. But uhhh I've got a lot of plans for this fanfic so just hangin in there with me and my slow updates please :,)

Thanks ily
Ash