Fear and almost confessions

You're still karkat vantas

I hurried towards the park still hoping it doesn't rain. Holy shit it better not rain while we're out here I'll never forgive strider for making me stay out in the rain.
I turned the corner and say the park across the street. "Fuck why am I nervous all of a sudden" I said to myself. I really need to stop talking to myself Jesus Christ.

I walked up to the entrance and spotted dave across the park sitting on the swings looking at his phone. I cautiously walked up to him.

"H-hey dave.." I said looking at my feet.
"Oh hey KitKat" He said looking up from his phone, he seemed like he had something he wanted to stay but I'm not sure I wanna know what it is...
"Look karks- im sorry about what happened a couple days ago. I get if it made you uncomfortable and if you're mad at me that's totally reasonable but why haven't you been answering my texts or calls? I was worried something happened to you-"

"WELL YOU DONT HAVE TO FUCKING WORRY ABOUT ME, FUCKASS! YOURE NOT MY MATESPIRIT OR MOIRAIL SO DONT ACT LIKE YOU ARE ONE." I cut him off with my yelling, I don't why I started yelling at him. I really didn't want too but it jus happened!
"Woah, karkles-" "KARKAT! ITS FUCKING KARKAT! STOP WITH THE DUMBASS FUCKING NICKNAMES STRIDER!" I cut him off again.
God why am I just a fucking idiot this is now what I want to do! So why am I doing it ?
"k-karkat, why are you being to harsh?" He whispered, it sound if he was about to start crying- fuck.
"IM NOT, YOURE JUST AN IDIOT! I SHOULDNT EVEN HAVE TO TELL YOU THIS, YOU SHOULF JUST KNOW BY NOW, DAVE!" I yelled again- damnit karkat stop it!
"I- kar- I-wh-....." dave tried to speak but nothing came out. He came to a complete holt on the swing.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered. "I dont why I di-" I was cut off but a quiet gasp followed by quieter sobs. I looked up at dave, he held the chain of the swing in one hand and his other to his mouth trying to stop his sobs from escaping. He had tears running down his face.
"Dave, I'm sorry. Please stop crying. I didn't mean it!" I pleaded but his crying just worsened. I kneeled down in front of him so I could be as level with him as possible and looked at his face. I put my hand to his cheek and wiped his tears away "hey- shshsh it's okay. I'm sorry, dave. I didn't mean any of that, okay?" I whispered trying to make him feel better.

I went to remove his shades but he grabbed my hand. His grip was a little to tight-"d-dave yo-you're hurting me." I said trying to pull my arm away. He let go of my arm and looked at my face with what I think is an apologetic yet confused faced. "I-I'm sorry ki- karkat..." He said looking back down.

"No, dave. I'm sorry for yelling at you. I didn't mean it, I promise." I said lifting his head to look at me. I stared at his face for a couple seconds- "c-can I take your shades off, dave?" I asked. He hesitated and had an apprehensive expression. "I-um... s-sure..." he agreed- "But first you have to promise me you don't be terrified or stop being my friend after you see them!" He said backing his face away from my hand a little.

"Dave, I promise I won't be terrified or stop being your friend." I said reaching for his shades. I grabbed the arms with both hands and slowly pulled his shades away, his eyes were closed and he was holding his breathe. "Take your time..." I softly said folding his shades and setting them in his lap.
He took a deep breath and opened his eyes.

Scarlet red..... scarlet red eyes. I hate the color red... but the color is now my favorite. I've fallen for a boy with scarlet eyes.

—————————————————————-
A/N

Hey hey it's ash !! I'm so sorry this chapter is really late! ;^(
I was out of town for a month and when I can back I started this chapter but for major writers block half was through D:

But it's done now and I should be back in the flow of things !! Please don't forget to read my other stories and to vote, like, and comment!

I really appreciate them !
~ash <3