Video games?

Be the Stridouche

You are now Dave Strider and you are completely confused and totally late as fuck for your next class. You pull out your phone and text Vriska.

TG:hey vrisk are you and TZ in the theater sounds room?
AG:heyyyyyyyy Dave, yeah we're in the sound room. Why? You looking to ditch again?
TG:You know me all too well. I'll be there in five as long as I don't get caught by a teacher in the halls.
AG:See you soon coolkiddddddd
TG:Yeah see you soon

You put your phone away and walk out of the bathroom. After what just happened with Vantas, you need a break from everything and think things over. Within minutes you find yourself in the theater, walking up stairs, and knocking on the door.

knock... knock knock.... knock

"COOLK1D? 1S TH4T YOU?" I could here Terezi's muffled voice behind the door as she unlocked it. "Who else would I fucking be TZ?" I sarcastically say. She opened the door and immediately gave my a big hug and licked my face.

"What the hell TZ? I thought you see gonna stop with that shit." I said wiping the spit off my cheek. "H33H33 Y34H SORRY D4V3" she said stepping aside and letting me in.

"Hey Dave" Vriska said getting up from the couch across the small room. "Hey Vris, thanks for letting me ditch again in here." I said giving her a high five. 

"Anytime coolkid" she said with a wink. "H3YY 1 H4V3 4N 1D34, L3TS PL4Y SOM3 V1D3O G4M3S!" Terezi said shuting and locking the door.

_____time skip_____
(Thanks Dave)

After playing games with TZ and Vriska, we lost track of time and ended up skipping the rest of the school day. "Shit. I gotta go find someone, thanks for letting me say here guys" I say quickly exiting the sound room. He's gonna be here somewhere. The bell hasn't rung yet so I should be able to- my thought we're interrupted by the sound of a dismissal bell. Shit I gotta hurry. I thought to myself running towards karkats last class.

I spot karkat at his locker at the end of the hall. "Hey karks" I yell running over to him. "What do you want strider?" He said annoyed. "Well I wanted to know if you were gonna come over today. You never really gave me an answer earlier." I said rubbing the the back of my neck.

"Oh y-yeah.... I guess I'll humor you just this once." Karkat said slamming his locker. "Alright cool. I'll give you ride, c'mon." I said excitedly grabbing karkats hand and pulling him towards the tree behind the school. "We gotta wait here for my brother dirk and his boyfriend Jake." I said turning towards karkat, his face was a light shade of pink and his ears were lowered damn. How cute could this boy be?

Karkat was looking down and messing with the sleeve of his sweater. I sat down leaning against the tree, "hey, you should sit down it could take a little while for them to get here. They have practice today but it shouldn't take long." I said looking up at the cute troll beside me.

"O-oh um... okay.." Karkat said just barley above a whisper. Did I do something wrong? Why's he acting like this? "U-um dave?" The sound of Karkats voice snapped me out of my thoughts. "Y-yeah" I quickly answer looking away noticing I was staring at him. "Why were you staring at me like that" Karkat asked in a shy and timid voice. "Oh my bad. I didn't mean to stare, I was just lost on thought." I answered looking back at him, he was still messing with the hem of his sleeve and in an act of impulse I grabbed his hand.

"U-uh D-dave?" He stutters. I don't say anything instead I just intertwine my fingers with his. Karkat opens his mouth as if he wanted to say something but quickly closes it deciding against it. His ears are lowered again and his face is a deep red.

I look up and see Dirk walking towards us with Jake. I get up letting go of karkats hand. "HEY BRO! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?" I yelled waving at dick- ahem I mean dirk.