Sore loser

Be the embarrassed troll

You are now karkat vantas

I can feel how hot and red my face is holy fuck. Why did he just grab my hand like that?! Does he think messing with me is fun or something?! Ugh I need to calm down.

"Sorry it took so long coach had us clean up after" the tall blonde boy said with the weird fucking point glasses. I'm going to assume that's Dave's brother Dirk. What's with these striders and their fucking sunglasses and irony?! Whatever. I don't care.

"It's chill. Let's go" Dave said turning back towards me. He looked me straight in the eyes- at least I think he did I can't tell with those damn shades and smiled? It wasn't a smirk like usual but a genuine smile. It's was so cute, I couldn't help but stare. "Well kitten, shall me?" Dave asked reaching his hand out to me as if he was asking permission to hold my hand this time. "W-what? Oh yeah whatever fuckass lets just go." I roll my eyes and grab his hand. He pulls me towards a really old and vintage looking red car. "Well here she is" dirk said "Lil old dahlia" he practically whisper stroking the hood of the car. "I'm convinced you love your car more than you love me strider." Jake said crossing his arms and walking to the passenger side. "Not anywhere close to true, babe. You know you're my world." Dirk said smiling at the other older boy.

Dave and I looked at each other and chuckled. Dave walked over to the car and opened the door "me lady" he said smirking. "OH FUCK OFF STRIDER." I softly yelled rolling my eyes. I got in the car followed by strider, his brother, and his brothers boyfriend. Let's see what this douche has in store for you karkat. The voice in my head constantly told me things that would make me overthink and become paranoid over everything. It's honestly so annoying. Why can't I just be a normal troll?

"Hey karks you alright?" Dave asked with a concerned tone in his voice. "Y-yeah. Sorry, j-just lost in thought. That's all. I'm fine don't worry" I quickly respond looking out the window. "Are you sure? It seems like something's on your mind." Dave was now completely facing me in his seat.

"Yeah i said I'm fine." I growled getting annoyed by all his questions. "Okay well we're here" Dave smiled. I looked out the windshield at the apartment building in front of me. "y-yeah okay." I whisper. Dave got out of the car and opened the door for me to get out. "Thanks asshole" I growled getting out of the car. Dave's brother and his boyfriend was already ahead of us so dave once again grabbed my hand and pulled me alone towards his apartment. "Cmon karks this way." He said pointing towards some stairs. "O-okay" I said trying my best to keep up with him. He was so much taller and faster and strong than I am. He's literally the perfect hu-

I know i didn't not just think that. Karkat what are you doing oh my gog. "Here we are" Dave said stopping behind the two older boys. "Dave you have the keys right?" Dirk asked looking back at Dave. "I thought you had them" Dave said letting go of my hand to search his pockets. "Fuck." The strider boys said in unison. "Call bro" Dave said rubbing his temple. "No I called last time. You call him" Dirk practically yelled at Dave. "THERES NO WAY IN HELL IM CALLING HIM. HE LIKES YOU MORE SO HELL GO EASIER ON YOU." Dave shouted. "WELL IM NOT THE ONE WHOS GONNA HAVE TO STRIFE WITH HIM THIS TIME. ITS YOUR FAULT FOR NOT HAVING THE KEYS DAVE" Dirk yelled back. Click. With that the door slowly opened and a tall blonde man wearing the same shades just larger as dirks, damn striders and their shades, stood there staring at the smaller blonde boys. "Looking for these?" He said holding up a pair of keys. "Heeey brooo. How's it goin?" Dave asked sheepishly, Dirk just stood there frozen in what seems to be fear.

"Don't just stand there idiots come in and invite your guests in." The tall man said stepping aside to let us in. Jake and I were standing in the back pretending to be invisible. Dave looked back at us and motioned for us to enter. "Sorry about that" Dave whispered to me as I walked past him. Dirk and Jake when to Dirks room and Dave lead me to the kitchen.

"Want some apple juice?" He asked. "Apple? Juice?" I quietly said. "Oh. My. God. You don't know what apple juice is do you?" Dave said pretending to be offended in a way. "No I don't. I'm kind of an alien remember, bulge muncher." I growled rolling my eyes. "Here you gotta try it." He said pouring me a glass. I took the glass and smelt it. "I smells like a lot of sugar, dave." I said looking at it "It always looks like piss." I took a sip and looked at dave. "See. I knew you would like it." He smiled. I quickly gulped down the yellow liquid. "T-thanks" I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Sure thing. Now let's go to my room and play those videos games I promised." He smiled grabbing my hand and pulling me towards a hallway.

We walked in the last room on the right. His walls were red, no matter how much I despise that color it always seems to follow me around. I lightly growl with annoyance to myself. "Well let's get started" Dave said turning on his xbox.

- time skip thanks dave -
Be the strider kid
Which one there's two
The one with the fear of crows

You are now dave strider

"YOU FUCKING CHEATING FUCK ASS STOP THAT. I KNOW YOURE CHEATING OH MY GOG IM GOING GO TO ACTUALLY KILL YOU STRIDER!!" Karkat yelled throwing his controller across the room. "Damn KitKat calm down it's just a game." I said laughing. For a troll he's a real sore loser but a cute one at that. God I just kinda wanna kiss him. Did I just? Really? No. I couldn't have. Could I? Fuck.